New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I'm the same height (certainly not the same build :lol:) as Russ but I wear a 14...they don't seem too bulky even on my chicken legs.

Then again I don't imagine many people would tell me otherwise in day-to-day life.
Dudes on NT would

well that's what they say

These are getting out of hand. Hope it turns it into team-color based PEs for the playoffs.

D1qCfnBWsAAM31J.jpg

D1qCfm2WkAAYOq8.jpg

I can say the PE's i own/have come across for Russ are 14/14.5. Sometimes players size up for more room, so it's possible he wears a 15 now, but I don't own any of the 0.2 PE's to verify if that is accurate.

I apologize. You are correct on sizing. The only game worn "PE" Westbrook I've got is from the 09 season, and is a 13.5 Nike Hyperize. Not sure if they ran small
or what. Working on some Steph Currys for tonight, and have size 13 on my mind.

Got my All Stars 2 yesterday and I cant wait to play with it on Thursday.
I went TTS and hoping I will not experience
- heel slip said some users
- blown out fore foot zoom bags

I will update you all in 2 weeks and see how well it goes against the following favorites
- soldier 12
- lebron 16
- why not 1
- jordan 32

file-61.jpeg

Wish we had some more leaks for upcoming colorways. I believe it was mentioned the next colorway comes out in April.

JS”

Wish we had some more leaks for upcoming colorways.

JS”

Same here. It’s getting to be pretty annoying the way JB is handling this shoe. The flood of awesome PE’s is only entertaining for so long if consumers can’t actually act on that excitement by purchasing product. Even just being more transparent with release dates and colorways would be better than the radio silence approach they’ve been taking.

Heck, the KD 12’s don’t launch until April 1, and we’ve known 10 colorways for a while now (and have had pictures of two of them nearly a month ahead of release).

^ Totally agree man. The PE to release ratio is so whack. Such an awesome shoe, super dope colorways / themes... such limited availability in terms of release variety :smh:

Same here. It’s getting to be pretty annoying the way JB is handling this shoe. The flood of awesome PE’s is only entertaining for so long if consumers can’t actually act on that excitement by purchasing product. Even just being more transparent with release dates and colorways would be better than the radio silence approach they’ve been taking.

Heck, the KD 12’s don’t launch until April 1, and we’ve known 10 colorways for a while now (and have had pictures of two of them nearly a month ahead of release).

Couldn’t agree more. And honestly this is a non retro Jordan that has significant support buzz and appreciation surrounding it. I don’t get why it’s not being capitalized. I find that Nike’s basketball performance models colorways will leak but Jordan brands performance models don’t. It’s very strange. I’ve aaid it before, but I don’t know why they don’t do like a limited release on 2-4 PE. I’m not saying for the hypebeasts but for those that genuinely like this sig and are more likely to buy the crazy colors. At this point I’m going to try and think back to what colors released for the zer0.1 and guess what could be next for this model.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom