New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

If your gonna buy a nike sneaker for outdoor use and need durability look overseas for the XDR version. Quite frustrating nike products don’t use XDR rubber for basketball shoes in the states.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for XDR stuff on ID and elsewhere. With ID in particular, I'd have to do some math as to whether it's worth paying retail+ID markup for XDR, or just waiting for discounts to double up on a non-XDR pair. Case in point, for the Kyrie 5 I could buy one pair on ID with XDR, or wait until the GR's hit $75 and buy two pairs. Decisions, decisions.

damn. I don't play outdoors but I am forefoot heavy. Popped multiple pairs of 28s. Those pics are crazy.

Tell me about it. I'm not terribly big (6'0", 175 lbs), but change directions a lot on the court. Even in my prime when I played indoors only I was hard on my shoes. But these Westbrooks were absolute outliers even for me. I literally wore them 12 times for no more than 2 hours of game time each. So at most, 24 hours of game action. And they were TOAST.

I ended up taking them back to the store yesterday. Shout out to the manager on duty at Miami HOH, who was gracious enough to allow me to exchange them there rather than go through the process with Nike. I ended up trying the Kyrie 5's and the KD 12's, and there was no comparison. The KD 12's felt special on my feet. The Kyrie's felt like a budget model by comparison. Hopefully they'll hold up.

damn, i am seeing fakes of the PEs being sold now :lol:

they really need to tap into some of those gems

i am not sure how much money they are making with this line since it seems like there aren't many colorways that came out and its seemingly at the end already before wnz3

damn, i am seeing fakes of the PEs being sold now :lol:

they really need to tap into some of those gems

i am not sure how much money they are making with this line since it seems like there aren't many colorways that came out and its seemingly at the end already before wnz3

I feel the same. Considering both the first model and current have had overwhelmingly positive reviews performance wise (0.2 major positive kudos from people aesthetic wise) I would have thought they’d do a little more with it. Wouldn’t have been mad if they threw these on ID for like a month or a really limited time. Even basic options would have been great. Still waiting to see pics of the lows.

JS”

Pretty sure it's the low. Not sure why he's being all coy about it. Unless he's already testing a pair.

You might be right. I was also thinking it could be a tweak to the 0.2 like an updated version, similar to the why not “chaos” where laces were added and the shroud was ditched.

JS”

Not the low but all I expected from the low was the removal of the shroud. More pics on Weartesters.
Jordan-Why-Not-Zero-2-SE-1.jpg

Wondering if they’ve just tried to shave off some weight. I would imagine there also might be a low. There was a low for the 0.1 why not so why not have the same on the 0.2?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom