New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Been eyeing the grey joints for a while, but never copped since I'm on a budget. Caught them for $63 and couldn't pass em up at that price :pimp:

Screenshot_20190715-230107_Gmail.jpg
Same. No brainer. Welcome to the rotation.

That's going to happen to that shoe, definitely wasn't made for outdoor courts in mind.

I've had other non-outdoor shoes that have lasted more than 8 uses, PG1's for example. Wish they offered them with a harder compound sole, the shoe is very cool.

I've had other non-outdoor shoes that have lasted more than 8 uses, PG1's for example. Wish they offered them with a harder compound sole, the shoe is very cool.
You'll need to get the XDR version of this shoe that's usually sold in asian/China markets. Xdr rubber compound has better durability compare to what Nike pushes out to the states.

You'll need to get the XDR version of this shoe that's usually sold in asian/China markets. Xdr rubber compound has better durability compare to what Nike pushes out to the states.

Still don't know why they don't offer the option outside of Asia

Great shoe, very poor outdoor durability. This is after about 8 uses, not kidding.

stick with KD Trey5 if you want long lasting outdoor rubber. the outsole on these are just way too soft for outdoor use. 8 sessions might be a lot actually.

WNZ2 1.jpg WNZ2 2.jpg WNZ2 3.jpg

PG1s have sticky but also harder rubber for some reason, but i agree that the PGs will last longer. i wore the same PG for a whole season for my local basketball league. toward the end the nubs just started breaking apart, that's around 10 indoor games.

Still don't know why they don't offer the option outside of Asia
i think generally there just aren't that many indoor basketball courts used for basketball in asia, but mostly used for badminton or some other sport, and indoor courts aren't as accessible compared to the states. often times you'll have to book a court weeks in advance unless you lock down a semi annual schedule and pay in advance. so a lot of people, especially kids, would play outdoor since they always include an outdoor basketball court starting at the elementary level up to college level.

this is just what i've seen growing up in HK.

Bummer that 0.2s didn't work out for me. I really liked them aesthetically and the tech. Ended up selling my pair and doubling up on the 0.1s lows.

PG1s have sticky but also harder rubber for some reason, but i agree that the PGs will last longer. i wore the same PG for a whole season for my local basketball league. toward the end the nubs just started breaking apart, that's around 10 indoor games.

i think generally there just aren't that many indoor basketball courts used for basketball in asia, but mostly used for badminton or some other sport, and indoor courts aren't as accessible compared to the states. often times you'll have to book a court weeks in advance unless you lock down a semi annual schedule and pay in advance. so a lot of people, especially kids, would play outdoor since they always include an outdoor basketball court starting at the elementary level up to college level.

this is just what i've seen growing up in HK.

10 indoor games is nothing. My 8 uses were about 2 to 3 hour sprints each saturday.

I live in Mexico City and access to indoor courts is also virtually non existent, hell, access to any kind of BB courts, there's no much support for BB culture over here, though people like it a lot and play it a lot.

Got the black/gold off that Finishline sale for $57 to play in, but I just can’t do it. Too much shoe for
Me.

Obviously everyone has their own preferences but I have a pair of the Future History's and while they look bulky, on foot, they feel pretty damn light.

Anybody know the actual weight on these? Because they don't feel anywhere near as heavy as a shoe like the Lebron 16 or something.

Obviously everyone has their own preferences but I have a pair of the Future History's and while they look bulky, on foot, they feel pretty damn light.

Anybody know the actual weight on these? Because they don't feel anywhere near as heavy as a shoe like the Lebron 16 or something.

Since I’ve gotten older I’ve preferred playing in lows. They didn’t feel heavy really.

Back
Top Bottom