New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

It's even faster from US11's blog site since it mostly taken from him. https://us11.hateblo.jp/ :wink:
Yep, you're 100% right. In no means were we trying to be cocky, but we're one of the fastest to post things from sources. And not everybody knows about, or wants to visit US11 and other shoe leakers for content, where they can just go to one single website to see it, published just minutes after it leaks. And it's not "taken" from US11. US11 doesn't own any of the photos. It's a Japanese source that is sent stock photos of shoes to post.

Yep, you're 100% right. In no means were we trying to be cocky, but we're one of the fastest to post things from sources. And not everybody knows about, or wants to visit US11 and other shoe leakers for content, where they can just go to one single website to see it, published just minutes after it leaks. And it's not "taken" from US11. US11 doesn't own any of the photos. It's a Japanese source that is sent stock photos of shoes to post.

No offense but I wouldn't want to visit your site either, looks like b grade Weartesters

tenor.gif

0.3 got too much going on. Im gonna sit this one out. I’ll just continue the hunt for the future histories.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but speaking of why nots, why don't any other NBA players wear this shoe? Like the curry 7s are pretty uncared about, but those have been worn by people. Even Klay's shoe has been worn by more than just him. Li Ning has D Lo and Haslem wearing the way of wades. But I haven't seen a single other NBA player with why nots on this season in the NBA. It's a good shoe.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but speaking of why nots, why don't any other NBA players wear this shoe? Like the curry 7s are pretty uncared about, but those have been worn by people. Even Klay's shoe has been worn by more than just him. Li Ning has D Lo and Haslem wearing the way of wades. But I haven't seen a single other NBA player with why nots on this season in the NBA. It's a good shoe.
Key word: Russell Westbrook. The player attached to the shoe.

From what I’ve noticed, and I’m sure the JB crowd will be quick to dismiss this, but it appears as though nba players are reluctant to lace up Jordan brand shoes. They’re more willing to lace up anything but JB.

No one is out there ballin in the CP3’s either.

The why not 0.1 were one of the better performing shoes of 2018 and only a handful of players wore them... I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom