New Whip Pickup: 2007 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat Lifted

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I'm surprise there soo many NT who are into lifted trucks ...we should have an Offical Lifted Truck thread
laugh.gif

I'm down, doesn't even have to be just trucks that are jacked up either.  I just know trucks don't get much respect on here, especially not in any of the "automotive" threads.  Anybody else in favor of an "Official Truck Thread?"

quick question, how much more in general do those thicker tires cost?
nerd.gif
purchase/maintenance
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

quick question, how much more in general do those thicker tires cost?
nerd.gif
purchase/maintenance
nerd.gif

^ It's like any other tires, depends on rim size, tread type (street, all-terrain, mud), and quality of tires you're wanting.  For some 33" mud terrains (for example), you can expect anywhere from about $140-$150 per tire for smaller rims (like 15/16") all the way up to $400+ per tire for big rims (22", etc.).  Only certain brands even make big mud tires for big rims, part of why they're so high.

As far as maintenance/longevity, oversize tires don't wear all that well especially once they get several miles on them.  The rubber is soft and often doesn't wear very evenly, meaning more $ for balancing, etc.  Mileage and longevity vary by brand quite a bit too. BFGoodrich oversize tires for example last a lot longer than say Super Swampers or other purely off-road designed tires.  And then of course, oversize wheels/tires don't really help gas mileage either, so that can be a factor as far as money goes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

I'm surprise there soo many NT who are into lifted trucks ...we should have an Offical Lifted Truck thread
laugh.gif

I'm down, doesn't even have to be just trucks that are jacked up either.  I just know trucks don't get much respect on here, especially not in any of the "automotive" threads.  Anybody else in favor of an "Official Truck Thread?"
WORD, i'm down too...someone start one up ....if it start dying down we can start posting picture to keep it going just like the import thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif

WORD, i'm down too...someone start one up ....if it start dying down we can start posting picture to keep it going just like the import thread
laugh.gif
I'm down with this.

I have an SUV (4runner) love it to death, had a 07 Tundra but that V8 was killing me.

I plan to lift my runner though.

LETS GO!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

a truck??? u live in a trailor or something?

weak pick-up
try again
Really Bro. 
What you driving

And to the trailer comment. Nope. Wife and I just copped a new house in the richer part of town. 

Im an import/euro kinda guy.

Never really thought about it, but now that I do, I think ive always been a fan of F-150s and whatnot.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom