NEW WOLVERINE Movie: anyone seen preview?

^i believe his mutant power is his regeneration power. his adamantium claws are a result from weapon x...so you could call it a perk of sorts.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^i believe his mutant power is his regeneration power. his adamantium claws are a result from weapon x...so you could call it a perk of sorts.

makes sense

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Deadpool is in this, Which is all I care about.
Yessir
pimp.gif

wolverines mutant ability is his healing power, that's why he's lived for centuries. Oh and shoutouts to the boy Ryan Reynolds playing deadpool andsmashing scarlet johanssen FTW

wolverine's bone claws and animal-like senses are part of his mutation too.

yes he started out with bone claws

Originally Posted by hockamania

wolverine's bone claws and animal-like senses are part of his mutation too.

QFT.

I don't know how I feel about this movie, but the comic con trailer makes it look decent... we'll see.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

No he didnt. He had bone claws after Magneto took the adamantium out of him during one of there battles.

Yes he was. He was born with claws (that were bone) and then he got admantium fused onto his bones.

No he didnt. He had bone claws after Magneto took the adamantium out of him during one of there battles.

Yes he was. He was born with claws (that were bone) and then he got admantium fused onto his bones.

Nahhh, Im pretty sure he wasnt born with the claws (in the majority of the marvel universes....or the ones that reallymatter)....just the healing factor and the primal instinct/senses

The claws were a result of the weapon X program.......

Originally Posted by gko2408

They better have given Gambit the Cajun accent. and even though it's not Marvel studios, I hope they hint at Cap America or the SS Serum.
roll.gif
Gambit will never have that much swag

his claws are a part of his mutation. the only thing weapon x gave him was his adamantium

the bone claws are part of his mutation. read the origin series. all weapon x did was give him the adamantium and because of his healing factor he was thefirst to survive the bonding process

The real preview is going to show Dec 12 on The Day the Earth Stood Still

Hey_

The movie is directed by Gavin Hood. An excellent character director who has racked up a bunch of awards already (see Tsotsi.). Jackman and Hood arereally exploring the depths of James Howlett.

Have faith in Hood.

Edit:

The teaser will be dropped with The Day The Earth Stood Still on Dec. 12th.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

The movie is directed by Gavin Hood. An excellent character director who has racked up a bunch of awards already (see Tsotsi.). Jackman and Hood are really exploring the depths of James Howlett.

Have faith in Hood.

Edit:

The teaser will be dropped with The Day The Earth Stood Still on Dec. 12th.

Julius F. Wrek

Have faith in Gavin, but not the studio head seemingly intent in ruining the movie (Rothman).

Back
Top Bottom