New Wu-Tang album.. A Better Tomorrow.. New single "Keep Watch"

IDGAF what anybody tells me. Method Man is the best in the group.

Nice track 
nthat.gif

Apparently after this song appeared Rae tweeted "Keep Dreaming"

I hate that he's going against the grain. Without Wu he'd be a nobody and he's ishing on a lot of fans who want this album to be the whole clan

Apparently after this song appeared Rae tweeted "Keep Dreaming"

I hate that he's going against the grain. Without Wu he'd be a nobody and he's ishing on a lot of fans who want this album to be the whole clan

Pretty much.

He still seem's salty that GZA has control over it. He jus has to respect his genius.

Didn't the chef all but confirm on BC like a week or so ago that this album will probably never happen?

Didn't the chef all but confirm on BC like a week or so ago that this album will probably never happen?

Wu Music group is taking pre-reserves for the album so maybe they are willing to move forward without Rae. I wonder if Ghost is on board because I thought I read back in the fall that he wasn't with it

I mean since Forever there hasn't really been a true Wu-Tang album anyway. So if they can keep coming with songs like this, I'll definitely buy that album. This track bangs.

I was expecting worse. I'm a die hard. But I like it.

Last edited:
I mean since Forever there hasn't really been a true Wu-Tang album anyway. So if they can keep coming with songs like this, I'll definitely buy that album. This track bangs.

All the members made a few appearances on 8 Diagrams

Back
Top Bottom