roll.gif
YOU PLAYED 3 GAMES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I haven't seen crag in a while. Is he still around?

I doubt, i bought his 360 elite the other day, just waiting on it to come in mail.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

what about me buddy ol pal?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOU PLAYED 3 GAMES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Come on man, you know i use to be in that thread everyday saying i would be on, no one would be on at same time. . . . . . . . . .

laugh.gif
well there's 6 more spots left. 3 are reserved for fraij, crag, and pnoi.

so far fraij is the only one guaranteed to join. might just be 5 spots to the new people that replied in here.

to the people asking to join and havn't played with us before. we need you to agree with the rules, and to be active on playing your games. so reply backsaying you agree.

these are the people who asked first for a spot, in order.

SheryarYO
Olvera23
victoryballer
HtownRox14
CaponeCartels
Balla Jigga
Rafool
Nako XL

if yall agree with the rules, and will be playing your games let me know and i'll send you the league info.

on-ball defense is a rule too btw, which ain't stated in the first post.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
well there's 6 more spots left. 3 are reserved for fraij, crag, and pnoi.

so far fraij is the only one guaranteed to join. might just be 5 spots to the new people that replied in here.

to the people asking to join and havn't played with us before. we need you to agree with the rules, and to be active on playing your games. so reply back saying you agree.

dude flaked on his own league ..

THE OBVIOUS: IF SOME1 IS HAVING A BAD LEAGUE (LOSING) / BAD DRAFT CLASS ... THEY WILL NOT BE ACTIVE

rafool is the only one to agree so far, 2 more people will be guaranteed a spot. first come first serve.

also, 2 more possible spots if crag and pnoi don't join. we might need replacements during the season too, so we might hit you up if we need you.

laugh.gif
sad, but true. i never quit because i have a bad team, or if i'm losing. so yall are safe.

^PLEASE either before or after Thursday...you guys love drafting during the Lakers game
smh.gif
and I'll join the league tomorrow

Originally Posted by jpap348

^PLEASE either before or after Thursday...you guys love drafting during the Lakers game
smh.gif
and I'll join the league tomorrow
don't gotta worry about the draft being on gameday with me! you join yet?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Retro you never lose though.
laugh.gif
blasphemy!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

if its a fantasy draft im down
yeah its a draft. look at the rules, including on ball defense and being active to play all your games. then reply saying you agree, and i'llsend you the info.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Ight so where do I sign?
laugh.gif

Where do I join tho....
nerd.gif
on the console, go to join league -> press y to search -> then type the league name and enter the password.

Originally Posted by jretro23

these are the people who asked first for a spot, in order.

SheryarYO
Olvera23
victoryballer
HtownRox14
CaponeCartels
Balla Jigga
Rafool
Nako XL

if yall agree with the rules, and will be playing your games let me know and i'll send you the league info.

on-ball defense is a rule too btw, which ain't stated in the first post.
to the people asking to join. we need you to agree with the rules, and to be active playing your games. so reply back saying you agree.
rafool i sent you the info in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom