New Years Eve 2k12

What are you all doing? What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?
I recently got a price quote from a travel agency of $1,500 round trip to go to Rome from SC, that's air & hotel. Thats 7 days through new years!

That's not a bad price IMO, but I wanna go to a party city. Any recommendations? I need to start doing my research ASAP so I can book this thing.

I'm thinking about Spain, but I hear racism is no joke over there. 

I already went to London & Paris this summer but it was pretty cool over there temperature wise, so I can only imagine how cold it's gonna be come NYE.

You sir are living life, i hope i can travel like that one day. Me, likely Bourbon street like always
ohwell.gif

from what i've heard, racism isn't as bad as people make it out in Spain...especially Barcelona...and it's towards the people that migrate from North Africa, not Americans

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

from what i've heard, racism isn't as bad as people make it out in Spain...especially Barcelona...and it's towards the people that migrate from North Africa, not Americans

damn thats %$#@$^ up, don't want to be called a @#$%^&* in a language you don't OP

ill probably just be getting drunk with some friends. Ill never make the mistake of going to a family event for new years like i did last year. that was BORING as can be

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

What are you all doing? What do you want to do? Where do you want to go?
I recently got a price quote from a travel agency of $1,500 round trip to go to Rome from SC, that's air & hotel. Thats 7 days through new years!

That's not a bad price IMO, but I wanna go to a party city. Any recommendations? I need to start doing my research ASAP so I can book this thing.

I'm thinking about Spain, but I hear racism is no joke over there. 

I already went to London & Paris this summer but it was pretty cool over there temperature wise, so I can only imagine how cold it's gonna be come NYE.
Haven't been to either but Italy is supposedly as bad if not worse than Spain...at least their soccer fans are.

If you're going to Europe to party you gotta do Ibiza.

Haven't been to either but Italy is supposedly as bad if not worse than Spain...at least their soccer fans are.

If you're going to Europe to party you gotta do Ibiza.

Yea, I've been hearing Ibiza is the party capital of the world. I might have to check up on that.
One thing is for sure, I damn sure can't be in my city during that time...gotta switch it up!

Back
Top Bottom