New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wanted OBJ to grab that first one so bad. Either way, good to see them score.

Evan Engram even on the field tonight?

Giants running the ball, a lot of touches for Barkey which opens up the pass game. Eli has had a few plays with so much time back there.

Should have used a TO earlier

That boy Saquon is so dangerous, hell of a catch and run.

Eli made some great throws. Wild seeing him with some time.

Need the defense to close this out.

I hate that roughing the passer call, hate that ****

Last edited:
Impressive win

Defense is getting worse, they look bad.

Our OL has gotten better, they seem to be meshing finally.

I like that we’re giving Saquaon 20-25 carries. We need that, opens up the passing game.

OBJ ballin

Eli has looked real good his last three games. He’s looked so good I’m really curious to see if the Giants cut him or not. Rodney Harrison said, it’s amazing to see how good Eli looks when he has some time. He’s been great.

B.W. Webb did a surprisingly good job when matched up on Evans today. Drew an offensive PI at one point.

The drops are mental with Engram. He's not over that fourth-down Washington fiasco.

so much easier to play QB in the NFL when you get a run game and good Oline play. look at young QBs in the NFL that have done good so early on in their careers.

bad teams we played but man we could have easily won 2/3 vs boys skins panthers and good chance for playoffs if this Oline played like this all year.

how does andrew luck look with improved oline play?

This offense today and the previous few games is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.

Not sure how that’s not PI on Jenkins. Literally wrapped Saquon up before the ball was there.

No doubt in my mind they bring Eli back next year just because of how good he’s been these few games and because there’s really no other options.

Roughing the passer call was weak as ****. Barely touched him.

Okay we’re even now, that OPI was a bad call.

Last edited:
So many holding calls and blocks in the back when it ain’t even necessary. ****

Eli gets rocked after throwing the ball. No flag. It’s insane that he never gets those calls. I need Shurmer to go off after the game about that cause it’s crazy he never gets those flags.

Wow, that was a terrible decision to force it to OBJ. Didn’t need to do that. 26 or throw it away. First bad throw Eli made today

Eli hasn’t really forced **** all season. He been smarter than that, that was a big ****in mistake.

Feel a second half collapse coming, we about to choke. That INT was huge, smh.

Last edited:
Why the **** you calling a timeout there? That’s a waste!

Coleman gotta catch that ball. That’s a 12-14 yard catch, that play hurts.

Sterling Shep getting held, no PI call.

Next play Eli gets hit helmet to helmet, no call.

Unreal

Pretty obvious block in the back on the screen

Just let two bum RBs run all over you. What an embarrassment. Shurmer coaching conservative this half.

Back
Top Bottom