New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been a fan of Haskins all year, even when people were shouting about Justin Herbert, thought he was superior in every way except for running and throwing on the run.

But I have a feeling he’s going before 6. And I’m not sure where we’d have to move up to get him. I’m really hoping Kyler goes 1, and bosa/q/allen are too good for the 9ers, Jets and Raiders to trade down. But even then, the Bucs are probably willing to trade down at 5 and everyone knows we need a QB. Chicago gave up 2 3rds and a 4th to move up one spot for Trubisky, and we may be in the same position.

This team is so full of holes, if we can’t get Haskins, we should just trade back and get as many mid round picks as we can. There’s a ton of good pass rushers and tackles in the first rd

Happy Landon got his money, mad as hell he went to Washington though.

We better not get Rosen unless he’s damn near free. Rosen doesn’t have a big market so if the Giants offered a 5th, I’m okay with that. Better not hear **** about a 1 or 2. Rosen gonna suck in NY.

GIVE ME HASKINS

Norman and Landon should kick up to Gettlemen, not holding them to franchise tag and allowing them that pay day huge favor....and norman....enjoy your 1 season with landon your last year is 2019....

sucks to lose Landon, gonna be great if system/play matches his skills.....we could have had that system but we didnt have 3 + LBs that can cover.....

looking like giants going to sign middle of road free agents.

Bethea better be damn near free. I’m assuming we’re signing his strictly to be our leader/vet on defense since we don’t have one.

:wow::wow::wow:

All the Giants star players will be the same age. Not mad about the deal in a WR heavy draft. Probably could've gotten more.

Yo, I’m ****in sick. What in the ****? We traded him for nothing. I ****in think I’m gonna cry. 1 and 3 ain’t enough for the best WR in the league. What a stupid ****in trade. I think I’m gonna pass the fucj out. I can’t even ****in think. This is such a terrible ****in trade. Wow, you don’t trade him for a 1 and 3. Give me two ****in 1’s at least. What the mother****

We better hit on these ****ing picks we're getting.

It's a bad deal today, could be way worse in the next 2-3 years.

Might as well blow the whole thing up honestly

Blow what up? It is blown up. We got nothing left. **** this GM, fire him. He’s trash. We get a ****in huge cap hit now for no reason. Supposedly last year we were offered two 1’s.

We just traded the best WR in the game for a 1 and 3. What a huge ****in mistake. Fire everyone. **** this whole ****in organization.

Blow what up? It is blown up. We got nothing left. **** this GM, fire him. He’s trash. We get a ****in huge cap hit now for no reason. Supposedly last year we were offered two 1’s.

We just traded the best WR in the game for a 1 and 3. What a huge ****in mistake. Fire everyone. **** this whole ****in organization.

No, blow it ALL UP.

Trade all this draft capital for Kyler. Who cares at this point.

I’m so lost, this trade makes no ****in sense. It’s just dumb as ****. I’m in ****in shock, **** this team. **** don’t even matter no more. Smh, ****in trash.

I can’t wait to listen to WFAN tomorrow. So many redneck callers gonna call in and celebrate. ****in morons.

Grab Haskins and Nkeal Harry and call it a day.

Atleast all our young stars will be the same age.

Back
Top Bottom