New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apple and DRC missing games has really hurt. Behre is another overlooked name. That kid hits hard.

They say JPP and Vernon are playing hurt.

O line is trash

Eli been real bad the last few games. Don't know if he's hurt or just scared because of the O line.

Run blocking is absolutely terrible, such a joke to watch the past 5 years. 38 yards on 17 carries is ridiculous.

Donnell is terrible

Eli had much better protection today, and the big plays came. 400+ yards.

Still can't believe that PI call on DRC, Giants were a play away from losing the game because of that before Eli to OBJ :smh:

Last edited:
So yeah, I think every one in here would agree that what OBJ did today is what he can potentially do every single game.

Meaning, he can get you 100 yards on how many ever catches with his eyes closed.

So moving forward, I hope McAdoo/Eli continue to feed the kid the rock. Beckham is a true gamebreaker. And the Giants need to act accordingly. Cuz you don't get talent like THAT too often.

The sad thing is that it feels like he can do more (reverse, punt return, motion, quick screen, end zone fades) yet the Giants aren't being creative enough about it. :smh:

He seems to be limited to fly patterns, in & out routes, and slants.

As for the running game, the Giants need a young talented back. Jennings, Darkwa, etc are solid backs but not consistent enough to be considered true threats.

^^^I agree this offense needs to get more creative. I like they went 4 wide and even 5 wide. when they went 5 wide eli had cruz open for TD but missed him.
this was a very good defense we faced today. hopefully the offense has clicked and we get back to scoring how we did past 2 seasons. we get back to that and with our defense playing great good things to come. defense issue has been starting games. i bet 2nd of games our D is top 10 easy. that is sign of good coaching making adjustments. ie blitz you need to mix in blitz can't think that our DEs are going to get there.

Donnell is the worst why was he in the game? dude tries to juke behind marker? wow you can lose so easy in this league due to dumb players. tye please, dude is much faster. nevermind that lewis is a stud 2 min drill no TE needed keep a RB in and go 4 wide please.

clutch O clutch D love it.

If that DRC fake flag cost us the game i would have broken something. its funny that fake flag almost cost us the game and no flag on julio cost atlanta the game. when the ball is in the air how can a ref get the calls wrong? i just don't get it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Shepard is a sleeper in terms of potentially being a top 15 - 20 WR. Dude is nice and can be a legit threat out there. He got rocked and still wanted to remain in the game. Can't ask for more than that from one of your players.

Same with Beckham. Could have stayed in the locker room for treatment before the end of the first half but came back out to play. Then he pushed through the injury for the second half.

It may seem like I'm giving him extra credit here. But we all know he would have gotten DESTROYED in the media if he didn't come back out to play for the 2nd half.

Cruz has been good. But the Giants really should have an eye on getting a BIG receiver at some point. A Plax type build if you will.

And yes, Donnell nearly cost the team the game with his weak attempt at trying to get a first down at the end there. :smh:

I've hated donnell from the beginning. Dude leaping over tacklers, getting flipped, then fumbling. That's dudes signature move I swear.

And the fact the he ain't lunge for the first on our last drive... Weak sauce.

Whoa whoa whoa, I am the real Donnell hater. No one has hated that guy as long or as much as I have. He should have been cut years ago. I still wasn't a believer when he had that 3 TD game against WAS.

This offense has to play better. Way too many weapons for this offense to be this bad. I get we have a terrible OL but the WRs we have, this is unreal.

Eli missing Cruz wide open in the end zone was unbelievable. Settled for a FG.

I was indifferent about Donnell, he sucks but whatever..

Until I saw THAT yesterday.

My grandma on wheel chairs couldve gotten that first down.

Absolutely disgraceful

I'm so tired of hearing about ODB. I hate how the coaching staff has handled it. I hate some of what Eli has said too. Not sure what the **** is going on with these fools anymore.

Last edited:
Our record says otherwise. Yours does too.

Talent and results are two different things. Clearly Vikings are the better football team, but there's not a WR in Minnesota with half the talent that Odell Beckham Jr has. Anyway, keep trolling.

^

Two user names?

Or wrong thread reply?

:nerd:

But yeah, that *** must be on some myspace angles type ****. I need to see a gif of it in motion to believe she's really holding like that. :lol:

how on earth did they sign this dumb kicker. they knew what he most likely did and still signed him to a contract. if reese made the call he should be fired today and that dumb kicker

Big W, I love the kid Eli Apple. Landon Collins has made improvements and is much better this year. He still has a lot to learn. Defense was okay, could have been better. Not sure what is wrong with the offense. We shouldn't be this bad with those 3 WRs.

Donnell has to go.

Love the way Collins plays at the LOS. Big win. Hopefully the bye week can help the offense get their **** together.

4-3 going into Bye, I'll take it. Big game off the bye at home vs Philly. Need to get these division games.

Run game is am embarrassment, O-line is am embarrassment with their blocking and pass protection

I don't even know what type of offense they're running, it looks like a an awful version of the West Coast offense. Throw the ball quickly and hope for the best. :rolleyes

The lateral pass with 1:30 left before the half for zero yards....I just don't understand what they're doing.

I'll take 4-3, but they should be 5-2 after the nonsense in the Washington game. Team is very flawed right now but you just have to hope they figure it out.

I'm over Flowers and Donnell.

Back
Top Bottom