NEW YORK GIANTZ: DJ NEIL ARMSTRONG VS. DJ ELEVEN - MAR 30th

night went too fast................SMH at the way the lineups were handled........
"yao know what i ming"

^true and after I greased to bouncer to skip that line...I don't really remember last night?!?
Troopers iz back wearin tha 45...

Jerk Spot @ 345am left me incapacitated...

Despite the lack of organization of the lines/entry for some, I think the night went well..

Club V has a dope little set-up for the VIP section..

B. Analog x Poppin' bottles = a Wrap

I trust you had a DD or someone less leant, Analog?

Goonies were out in full force, VIP status and all that.. People were beasting over the fitteds x t-shirt giveaways :smh:
smh.gif

its spring time and the Geese are back from migration...

...last night they made a stop at Club V

y'all already know

first off, apologies to all of the ticket holders/vip list/non-ticket who had to endure that lineup to get in last night. it was way beyond control to any of the camps involved.

aside from that, hope everyone had a great night.

my dude neil armstrong killed it...eleven killed it...big jacks and royale killed it as usual.

gdft fam was reppin! mad G's everywhere. my dude bobby....LEANNNNTTTTT.

livestock fam was in the building.

sole searching fam repped!

zaz!

all in all, a great night for me!

hope yall had the same!

BIG THANK YOU'S to everyone who came out to rock with us last night!
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

SON, I JUST WOKE UP

edit: some pics i found
n502166134_38172_3395.jpg

n503024043_36303_8943.jpg
Team Saugaour streets is clean

I finally got to the computer, and i know im late.

But that night was CRAZY.

1st off, shouts to the GDFT fam for bringin' me to this event.

now, the party was kickin and as everyone else expected the music was great. Drinks were flowing ALL NIGHT

LOL @ B.Analog.

in the car i ask him how he got so drunk and he says "i dont know", meanwhile i saw him drinking grey straight out the bottle like 6 times!! ahahahBut never the less, the Drinks were flowing, the Girls were right and That sticky was being passed around all night on that patio.

The gdft VIP was on point and never dead,

LOL @ people fiending over the gdft giveaways and seeing some black guy accidently elbow some girl in the back of the head while reachin for one.the night was entertaining and INQMND X Goodfoot and everyone involved did a great job!!

Lastly i will post pics that i have later on when i upload them, its just that i dont know if people have a problem with the pics being posted on NT without their permission, but we'll see.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

jolly for some reason u remind me of a cartoon character..

lets see some pics of the event! sounded like it was dope!

alrite B.Analog ill e-mail em' to you, and ill get at you today or tomorrow to give you cash for that ticket.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

i dont know why but the pic quality is @#%$ terrible.

Sorry everyone, its not like that on my camera/comp.. i dont know why it did that.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Looked like a good party. My peoples, I see you . . . tearin up the VIP booths and poppin bottles. Big ups to Black Rap, INQMND.CA and United Front and to anybody else involved... always throwing down the sick events.... do the damn thing y'all!
THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOW BUSINESS

Back
Top Bottom