New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

JustHotKicks,

Piss Off! I hope Lebron goes the Nets. And Dwayne resigns we land Joe and AMare and y'all end up with just chris bosh. How about that for a turn offortune?

Most G'd up franchise in the history of the NBA.....

mob.jpg
fight.jpg
7m107nfz.jpg

34sf4v4.jpg
2jb6qvp.jpg
chow.jpg

Even our coaches got it in....
2hxbvh1.jpg

pimp.gif

To ANY Bulls fans lurking in this thread

089150e4a3cb1858a229b4df1457b703a4fb528.gif

like really right now. You hguys have constantly been the cause of our demise (Clyde word
laugh.gif
) and now you are trying to come up on here and put us down when we are finallyturning +*$! around. Just shut the @+!% up. I hope Derrick Rose falls off his motorcycle (yes that might have been a little cold
laugh.gif
sick.gif
)

i still remember camby getting into a fight with some white boy and van gundy tried to break it up and got hit in the face... next day he got a black eye werdto st bernard dogs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The one year that Chicago didn't have Jordan in the 90's....what happened when they came across the Knicks?....

05935273ef6c321897742e3b55140e713d6f7d1.gif
smokin.gif

As good as that year was though

i dont think i'll ever forget the numbers "2 for 18"
frown.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i still remember camby getting into a fight with some white boy and van gundy tried to break it up and got hit in the face... next day he got a black eye werd to st bernard dogs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

camby0115.jpg

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow. The Gr8 that was low even for a Knick fan
smh.gif

But whatelse should I expect... whole organization lacks class. I hope Marbury chokes Donnie and D'antoni the !#++ out REAL TALK
smh.gif

every year you meet us in the playoffs and we %$+$ all over your faces and we win 7 championships
roll.gif
enough with the jokes....
To ANY Bulls fans lurking in this thread

089150e4a3cb1858a229b4df1457b703a4fb528.gif

roll.gif
Now that's comedy...
The one year that Chicago didn't have Jordan in the 90's....what happened when they came across the Knicks?....
This happened on the way though....

Yall beating us without our best player was remember by you die hards... but one of the nastiest dunks in NBA history is remembered by everyone!

THE GR8 wrote:....I hope Derrick Rose falls off his motorcycle (yes that might have been a little cold
laugh.gif
sick.gif
)

cold indeed.... smh at how good Jayson Williams could've been.

Come on now you don't wanna do that now... first off that Starks dunk was fresh but don't get twisted it's no where near what Pippen did to Ewingnot to mention the swag he had to tell Spike to have a seat...
pimp.gif
roll.gif

But just for good measure here is another for you to see as one of the greatest dunks on someone... not around them but right in their grill!
pimp.gif

I mean....its Jordan. I'm still not convinced he was fully human...His Airness did that to every team.
tired.gif

The Second city always gotta get involved in any type of NYC appreciation, huh?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

00:04 -00:08

Now leave.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The Second city always gotta get involved in any type of NYC appreciation, huh?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just need to sprinkle some knowledge on you... we are not named second to another city... I know you New Yorkers think you are the center of theuniverse... but truth be told we had a GREAT FIRE back in the day and we rebuilt the city, that's where the name second city came from.

Gotta give you credit you are reaching hard to get one in though...
embarassed.gif

00:04 -00:08

Now leave.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo, remember that game the Knicks played @ Milwaukee a few years back on a Sunday afternoon, my dude Moochie led the way coming back from a 20+ point deficit.This was back when the Knicks always killed the Bucks, especially Spree.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

PS: The Wiz on Steinway Street back in the day was appreciated.

Word.

I remember that game. We were talking about it at lunch for the nest 3/4 days.

The Bucks used to be our one sure thing during the Layden years....We would always smakck them by 20+ during those Sunday afternoon games.

52207932.jpg

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Wow!

Travis Knight?!

Moochie Norris?!

Y'all remember Rick Brunson?

roll.gif

dont forget my fav knick of all time scott brooks
You get props for that, no one ever remembers Scott Brooks. Now my man is an interim coach
pimp.gif

By the way, Rick Brunson = that dude. I was sad to see him leave... to Chicago of all places.

Frank Williams & Mike Sweetney... wherever ya'll are... <3

The real question for bandwagoners is, if the Knicks face your old team in the playoffs who are you rooting for.

JPZ, If the Knicks face The T-Wolves in the final, who are you rooting for??????

You have proved yourself worthy enough as a person to be a Knick fan, while not as knowledgeable abut our history as you could be, you will learn. But KnicksT-Wolves final, 2012,w ho are you rooting for????

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

The real question for bandwagoners is, if the Knicks face your old team in the playoffs who are you rooting for.

JPZ, If the Knicks face The T-Wolves in the final, who are you rooting for??????

You have proved yourself worthy enough as a person to be a Knick fan, while not as knowledgeable abut our history as you could be, you will learn. But Knicks T-Wolves final, 2012,w ho are you rooting for????
new_york_knicks_logo.png

Without a doubt. For a long time I've been a fan of the Timberwolves..but they've proven to me for a while now that winning a championship isn't apriority. McHale is so focused on trying to develop players that he thinks have the smallest hope of talent...a lot of the current players the Timberwolveshave right now don't even want to be a part of the team..the coach is an idiot...damn..I can't take it anymore
mad.gif

If a situation did occur..where it would be Timberwolves .vs. Knicks in the Finals..I would definitely be rooting for the Knicks.

I also want to say..that if you do happen to take me in..I won't be able to just shed my "attachment" tothe Timberwolves overnight. It will take some time..but that should be expected, right?

Originally Posted by JPZx

You have proved yourself worthy enough as a person to be a Knick fan, while not as knowledgeable abut our history as you could be, you will learn. But Knicks T-Wolves final, 2012,w ho are you rooting for????
new_york_knicks_logo.png

Without a doubt. For a long time I've been a fan of the Timberwolves..but they've proven to me for a while now that winning a championship isn't a priority. McHale is so focused on trying to develop players that he thinks have the smallest hope of talent...a lot of the current players the Timberwolves have right now don't even want to be a part of the team..the coach is an idiot...damn..I can't take it anymore
mad.gif

If a situation did occur..where it would be Timberwolves .vs. Knicks in the Finals..I would definitely be rooting for the Knicks.

I also want to say..that if you do happen to take me in..I won't be able to just shed my "attachment" to the Timberwolves overnight. It will take some time..but that should be expected, right?

I'm fine if you still like the Wolves but to become a member of the team you must put the Knicks first. If you say you will, I'll take your word. TevezI don't trust though.

Originally Posted by JPZx

new_york_knicks_logo.png

Without a doubt. For a long time I've been a fan of the Timberwolves..but they've proven to me for a while now that winning a championship isn't a priority. McHale is so focused on trying to develop players that he thinks have the smallest hope of talent...a lot of the current players the Timberwolves have right now don't even want to be a part of the team..the coach is an idiot...damn..I can't take it anymore
mad.gif

I also want to say..that if you do happen to take me in..I won't be able to just shed my "attachment" to the Timberwolves overnight. It will take some time..but that should be expected, right?

I'm fine if you still like the Wolves but to become a member of the team you must put the Knicks first. If you say you will, I'll take your word. Tevez I don't trust though.
Yeah..the Knicks would be my first priority.

AS far as i'm concerned...JPZ should be inducted as the first member of the NT NY Knicks bandwagon.

Hes got moxie.
laugh.gif
(Always wanted to use that word)

Ahem... i would like to apply for this as well...

Ive been a New York resident since i was in 2nd grade... just never really had an NBA team... i liked AI and KG and cheered them on...

Is the App process hard?

If JPZ is in and i also get in... we will have a direct conflict of interests with our Football teams... would that strain our Bandwagon inductee relationship?

LMK... *Crosses fingers*

EDIT: i dunno if this adheres to NT Knicks fans rules... but i asked a friend whos a knicks fan (in NY of course) and he says that if i receive MSG through myregular cable (which i do) then I am eligible to register as is... is this true?

Back
Top Bottom