Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Yankee fans
laugh.gif
u guys are comedy

Have fun watching us in Oct.
pimp.gif

Low risk, high reward wit Sheff, with the latter most likely to occur

The hell are you talkin about?

Anyway I wish Sheff came back to the Yanks... all good though.

And I don't like the 'generic' feel of Citi Field thus far
grin.gif
I agree with Shuges, probably still used to Shea.

Yankee fans
laugh.gif
u guys are comedy

pimp.gif
How are we comedy? We, well I know I, am just commenting on how Sheff has a personality you may not want in the clubhouse, especially if he thinkshe has playing time handed to him, which I don't think he is going to have.

I keep up with the Yanks (and have for years).... So yeah, I know what you're saying bkmac.

Sheff has the potential to be a headache. But as stated before, the Mets can cut him with no real penalty if he decides to act up.

And yeah t3b.... Citi's generic-ness is wack.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I keep up with the Yanks (and have for years).... So yeah, I know what you're saying bkmac.

Sheff has the potential to be a headache. But as stated before, the Mets can cut him with no real penalty if he decides to act up.

I'm saying, atleast orange seats would have been nice. It feels like a hodge-podge of ideas without any real 'theme'. I would have much preferCitifield be a post-modern futuristic looking ballpark as a tribute to their World Fair history.

We are just so used to all the colors at Shea. Now all the colors are dark and earthy(no andrew zimmern).

It still looks great though.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm saying, atleast orange seats would have been nice. It feels like a hodge-podge of ideas without any real 'theme'. I would have much prefer Citifield be a post-modern futuristic looking ballpark as a tribute to their World Fair history.

I know we're beating a dead horse but I agree wholeheartedly.

Yankee fans
laugh.gif
u guys are comedy

pimp.gif

Low risk, high reward wit Sheff, with the latter most likely to occur

Watching you watch the playoffs on TV in October?

Good luck with Sheff; if he feels he isn't getting what he wants, he'll become a handful to deal with.

Just got back.

Here are some of the pics I took from my Iphone. (there were so many pictures I took and went almost every where.) That right field Modells Corner is going tobe a problem this year for alot of right fielders.

It also is very hard to see from that side of the field due to the zig zag shape of the right field corner (Had field seats on the first base side and couldnot see past the ball boy in that corner)

2wg901w.jpg

2mgtok2.jpg

1603eia.jpg

14abklc.jpg

x3a8i1.jpg

I fell for this stadium quickly, high walls will def boost up Reyes triples.
pimp.gif

On a side note, I was at a 7-11 around my way like 2 hours ago on Astoria Blvd (near Bruno's Catering around 90th st), and in walks in Pedro Felicano withsome plastic white chick.
laugh.gif

I was just like "hey Pedro, como estas". He hit me with the simple "todo bien, todo bien", and I just bounced with my turkey wrap.
laugh.gif

Dude's receding hairline is vicious.
eek.gif

I hope those grey spaces can be filled with ads by Opening Day. Guess it's just a sign (no pun intended) of how the economy is...

Great pics all around. I'm actually gonna be there Sunday for the workout (friend of mine had an extra ticket). I can't wait to see this place.
pimp.gif

After watching parts of the game last night (obviously watched more of the Cub/Yankee game), here's my take on the Citi Field.

- Citi Field is very nice looking. Great looking structure. It just doesn't scream Mets to me, as many as said. First glance, if I didn't already knowit was the new home of the Mets, I would think it was the home of an A.L. Central team. Like many have said, the seats should have been orange or another colorother than green.
- The outfield walls are going to be interesting, considering Shea didn't have them. Tatis's double off the wall in one of the earlier innings lastnight, that would have been a HR at Shea. As people are already saying, Reyes is going to have a field day with that wall. Hell, when the Yankees come tovisit, watch out for Brett Gardner
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Overall, Citi Field looks like a great place to watch a ball game. Perhaps I'll make a visit this season, but I need to get to NYS first.

Back
Top Bottom