NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

So what's the consensus on our 5th starter. I think jenry mejia should get the spot. Still young, potential is there. Matsuzaka is a retread. No thanks.

Here's hoping to meaningful baseball in August.

Season is almost here!

Mejia needs to be the 5th starter(won't happen, yet)

Flores needs to be tried out at SS, hopefully he will take over the position in May.

This should be a fun season, if the team plays with heart.

Already bought tickets for some games, I'll be there 4/4/13. Dice-K should be pitching that day(not too happy about that).

Last edited:
Flores would be a disaster a total ******* disaster at SS :lol:

This year will suck just got to hope the young guys keep playing well.

Even though they havent been good in quite sometime now, i still get excited for opening day. That being said, im thinking somewhere in the 80-84 win range, which would be a good stepping stone to next year when harvey will be back and maybe a few more holes plugged... LETS GO METS!!!

It sucks that I can't watch Mets game right now due to work. I will watch replay game tonight. Let's go Mets! All hail Captain Wright!

Lol this whole mets opening day was a joke w the fluke snow Santorum this am, and not having the mets owner speak this morning at 945 cuz of a problem w the parking (for a circus) lol let's go 90 wins baby and they blew that 9th inning god damn mets

The Mets with the rare opening day loss.

Parnell isn't 100% yet, his elbow is still a concern. Normally he's between 97-100, today he was around 89-94. Not a good thing for a power pitcher.

On the other hand, Valverde was lights out in his 1 1/3. At least they have a possible fall back option right now.

Back
Top Bottom