New York NTers, need a little help

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

and right now...we are thinking of just staying at a hostel for like $25 a night...anybody ever done stayed at one?

I doubt you have any chance of that, I don't even think the Y is that cheap.

Originally Posted by rjpadin

and right now...we are thinking of just staying at a hostel for like $25 a night...anybody ever done stayed at one?

we already have like 4 that are at that price...just deciding if it's worth getting our own room though...we won't be in there very muchat all besides night so cheaper the better.

Originally Posted by rjpadin

we already have like 4 that are at that price...just deciding if it's worth getting our own room though...we won't be in there very much at all besides night so cheaper the better.

Shoot then let me know how it works out for you, for that cheap I wouldn't have to stay with my Mom when I go visit home. Definetly keep me in the loop onyour experience.

stay at the ye olde carlton arms hotel...all of the rooms and hallways are painted by artists from all over

www.carltonarms.comwww.carltonarms.com

Hotel0303.jpg

i think it's in Chelsea...or close to it...not all to familiar w/ some neighborhoods in the city

i also heard there's a best western that opened up in bowery recently that was running some specials

Well it's rather spur of the moment, but I'm headed out to NYC this Thursday to Sunday. Need to find a hotel...

I know Manhatten is so damn huge, so can anybody recommend me a location??

Not a hotel name, just a general area I guess.
Tarrytown, NY..nice area and only 20 min. drive to the city or a short train ride in..

I got a round trip to NYC ($238) next month in June..

How hood will the Puerto Rican day parade be?

I'm excited to see bad *@* females
nerd.gif

well we got a place in midtown, right across the street from MSG for $70 a night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hotel Pennsylvania...any reviews?

^That place is scary... I never stayed there but I have considered it a few times. when in to check it out on a recent trip. the Lobby looks nice but once youget to the floors where the rooms are you start to feel real uncomfortable. Many of the reviews I read about it have been bad as well, which is why I needed tocheck it out b4 booking.

Back
Top Bottom