New York NTers, need a little help

Well it's rather spur of the moment, but I'm headed out to NYC this Thursday to Sunday. Need to find a hotel...

I know Manhatten is so damn huge, so can anybody recommend me a location??

Not a hotel name, just a general area I guess.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

this... this... garbage... to... the... northeast... section...
Lame posts like that ruin NT
indifferent.gif

Anyways OP it depends how much you're looking to spend. A hotel in Manhattan would be much more than a hotel in Queens. If I was you I would look into theHoliday Inn that recently opened up in Maspeth, NY. It's close to the city and in a good neighborhood.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

chelsea
is chelsea a bad neighborhood or somethin? cuz i've found like 3 different hotels for around $100 in the chelsea area...

Really Ross? Ill be in NY as well bro, like someone said Queens is relatively cheap and close to the city.

You can go to the Kew Motor Inn
nerd.gif
If any NT'er knows about that place,...
smh.gif
@ you. and
smh.gif
@ me for going there
laugh.gif

But yeah, any of those "________ Motor Inn" in Queens is good. There's a Pan-American Hotel on Queens Blvd, right near all the trains.

pony up for a hotel in the city man. You're gonna hate commuting back and forth to Queens or anywhere else.

You can stay in Secaucus, NJ its a quick bus ride to the city. Also downtown Brooklyn there is the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. Its only 2 orthree stops from the city and you have all of the good shopping of Downtown Brooklyn. Either way you're going to be doing some train riding unless you juststay in one neighborhood, the extra money you save can go towards kix. Holla at me via PM if you want some ideas of things to do.

Chelsea is a decent area. It's near enough stuff so you still feel like you are in the city but it's not right in times square. I stayed in a Holidayinn there last yr. All the other places I've stayed have been fairly expensive but they were right near everything.

I just bought my mom a plane ticket from San Francisco to New York for $238 round trip.. Dumb cheap.. She's leaving and coming back the same days you aretoo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I just bought my mom a plane ticket from San Francisco to New York for $238 round trip.. Dumb cheap.. She's leaving and coming back the same days you are too.
laugh.gif
my buddy who is comin with is a flight attendant, so it's even dumbER cheap
laugh.gif

and uhh...can i get some digits for your mother...j/p

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Really Ross? Ill be in NY as well bro, like someone said Queens is relatively cheap and close to the city.
nice my man...where you stayin at...queens?

and right now...we are thinking of just staying at a hostel for like $25 a night...anybody ever done stayed at one?

Back
Top Bottom