New York Undercover ... Back on BET

Seems like all the typical sites have 240p quality hopefully someone will start uploading this version

Show is loaded with guest stars most of probably never heard of the first go around. Just in the first 2 eps alone:

Sean Nelson
Gabriel Casseus
Paula Garces
Clarence Williams III
Dash Mihok
Teddy Pendergrass

YO!!! Right on for posting this. I wouldn't have known if i didn't see this thread. One of my favorite shows of ALL time!! Been waiting for them to put this back on syndication or a DVD/Blu Ray set. This show just captures that time period so well. Miss those days no doubt.

Montell Jordan's version of "What You Won't Do For Love" was :emoji_fire:!

Feels good to reminisce during this era of my life.

NY Undercover appreciated!

They need to stream Boston Public somewhere too. Been waiting on it for years.

Two of my favorite shows growing up.

The scene with Tootsie Roll playing had me in tears. Hearing Black Moon on a TV show felt great as well, music budget for this show must of been huge

Just watched episode 1. Seems like they went with that one cause Fresh just came out that year and riding the wave. Thats just my 2 cents. I missed the 90s...

Watch Episode 2, "Pilot"...Man took a "rape"charge for the whole team...he was wyling. JC Negro League shirt was fire. I bet that was a size XL. That Lost Boyz song is fire...will be watching episode 3 tonight..

So was the question about the music answered?
I know 90210 and Melrose Place were stripped of all their original music's.

I assume this would be like watching ECW on the WWE network? Peep Game Peep Game

I'm caught up so far...I'm noticing all of the heat on the feet and hockey jerseys...saw Jordan 9s, 3s, Air Missions...I also notice the play the entire song during the opening scene..in ep. 4..they played Craig Mack entire song..my bad y'all having nostalgic moments watching series..

Can’t wait til that episode with Sticky Fingaz, and Biggie performing. I think Khalil Kane may be on that episode too, or I’m remembering wrong and fusing two episodes together :lol:

Back
Top Bottom