New York Yankees Official Thread - at Jays, 12-4

If this kid dominguez is the real deal for real , why not bring him up after the break ? Plenty of prodigy guys have been up at 18. Wasn't Andrew Jones like 18, Bryce Harper ? ..

:smokin
Because they don’t want him to take at bats away from Gardner, plus Hals a penny pincher so they don’t want him being FA eligible until Cole off the books :lol:

Because they don’t want him to take at bats away from Gardner, plus Hals a penny pincher so they don’t want him being FA eligible until Cole off the books :lol:
Or having him jump from facing kids in the DR to MLB pitching would likely ruin him. He just turned 19 and has no minor league experience. It's not just his age, it's the minor league AB's. He needs those. He will be on a fast track but skipping minor leagues entirely would be reckless.

I just remember seeing Andrew Jones tear **** up and all i ever heard was "he's only 19" :wow: :smokin

Would be nice thow to bring up a genuine superstar, not a captain, a stat monster

Last edited:
Btw, if i looked like this at 19 life would've been alot different :lol:

dominguez3.jpg

Kid is an Adonis. Bring him up, stick Bernie on the bench as a coach with him and lets get it !

Coffee got me very awake this morning....

Btw, if i looked like this at 19 life would've been alot different :lol:

dominguez3.jpg

Kid is an Adonis. Bring him up, stick Bernie on the bench as a coach with him and lets get it !

Coffee got me very awake this morning....
That was from about a year ago.

Not sure if it was the clothes or what but yea he looked huge. He looks smaller here in the most recent video. Still big, not as big as that previous video.

And that video kinda shows where he's at. He's playing intersquad games in extended ST. There's zero chance they are having him jump from that to the Bronx.

:smokin

Yeah he don't look like that pic at all but still. Instead of keepin that new car smell forever on dude and letting him come up slow, I'd rather throw him to the wolves. Guys have done it before. Plus he's lefty , in Yankee Stadium. Gotta be better than Gardner and Clint :rofl:

Good looks on the vid and keeping me sane tho :nthat:

Andrew Marchand (@AndrewMarchand) Tweeted:
.@KenDavidoff with the question. The answer is obviously yes. https://t.co/CdjlLhwihM

Manfred is really hanging the star pitchers out to dry here. This is super widespread. Worse than roads were. They let it go for so long and now they are cracking down out of nowhere. Really screws teams that paid a boatload of money on guys based on performance with it. It's pretty clear that Cole started using it when he went tk Houston.

Yeah Cole aint the dude u rob a bank with.

I'm with the umps enforcing the rules if these dudes are really using stuff that got the ball lookin like a whiffle ball. Then again pitchers argue they use it for control and safety ..

EnchantingVibrantBlackbear-size_restricted.gif

Yeah Cole aint the dude u rob a bank with.

I'm with the umps enforcing the rules if these dudes are really using stuff that got the ball lookin like a whiffle ball. Then again pitchers argue they use it for control and safety ..

EnchantingVibrantBlackbear-size_restricted.gif
For years pitchers used bullfrog sunscreen and rosin for better control. Then came Spider Tack and that's a complete other beast. The whole damn league is using it though.

Miggy (another HR tonight) and Stanton (2HR tonight) heating up. Judge seeing it well too, 2-3 with a HR. Hope this is a sign of the lineup coming alive.

Back
Top Bottom