New York Yankees Official Thread - vs A’s, 15-7

Dam we really need to stop *********n and lets get a real OF out here, enough with playin guys outta position. Clint gotta go and if it's gonna bring in someone good , pack miggy with him .. grrr...

Ruben Sierra :pimp:

No one believes me but my #1 alltime Yankee moment is this

my kids clown me everytime I watch it , I get all watery eyed :rofl:

Get a sweep tonight :nthat:

Only issue will be I’ll only ever know that series as the time Griffey put his entire personal vendetta against Steinbrenner and ruined us.

Last edited:
Time to check in on these boys with regularity now. Been without tv for almost a month. Got 2 coming in this weekend.

They have unvax seating at the stadium or naw?

5D5AE517-D300-4A4E-AC30-9C0F291D0493.png

It was also something Boone brought up as a possibility because of the way he’s been hitting lately. Say what you want about him but over the last week, he’s been kind of the spark in the offense.

He knows that, he just has a weird infatuation with Gary and now that Gary is playing good this year he’s riding extra hard for him.

Nah it’s annoyance with poor managing. Boone also sitting Andujar has well when he’s been doing pretty well lately.

Day off yesterday. And a day game after night game on Thursday means you probably take him out of the lineup twice needlessly. Rather than once at the end of the series and have him fresh for the whole weekend series.
He’s been the best player on the team for the last month. .

Also it’s not a weird infatuation, it’s sick of idiots who have a bad take about him, and I know how much it bothers people when he plays well.

Yeah I think Boone said he’d play the day game after the night game as well. One game possibly at DH, although that would take Stanton out of the lineup.

Yeah I think Boone said he’d play the day game after the night game as well. One game possibly at DH, although that would take Stanton out of the lineup.

Yeah I saw his statement after I posted the original. It was a he’d consider it, not that he was going to. He may, which cool. But if he then rests him during the next series, it’s a weird stretch.

Boone has these games where he’s throwing away good stretches for guys. That includes Andujar tonight.

There’s really no reason Gary shouldn’t play as much as possible right now. Day off yesterday, and All Star Break in 3 weeks.

A Higgy homer. Maybe Boone knew something.

Still should have played Gary somewhere. I’m sure we’ll get multiple Higgy starts outside of a scheduled start just because now.

Back
Top Bottom