New York Yankees Official Thread - vs A’s, 15-7

Once Gary get's hot for like two weeks like he seems to do, we should look for a trade right away and get him off the team. I'm tired of him.

gary been playing trash lately compared to the rest of the team... but as far as catchers in general theres no talent that comes close to him... hes like top 5 talent in the game for catchers... he can hit and get you rbi/HR but can strike out like no other... its also bad that he cant catch with balls that get thrown out the strike zone... but he does throw base runners out so for that i like him...but bottom line you have to roll with gary as catcher cuz theres nobody else to replace him on this team lmao

gary been playing trash lately compared to the rest of the team... but as far as catchers in general theres no talent that comes close to him... hes like top 5 talent in the game for catchers... he can hit and get you rbi/HR but can strike out like no other... its also bad that he cant catch with balls that get thrown out the strike zone... but he does throw base runners out so for that i like him...but bottom line you have to roll with gary as catcher cuz theres nobody else to replace him on this team lmao
The thing is, how long do you let “talent” get a pass if they’re not performing before you give someone else a shot.

As trash as he may be at the plate right now, he provides protection in the order that other guys in their farm do not.

^ the problem is sanchez is not replaceable... if he was injured im sure we can move on without him... but if healthy we cant just bench him... offensively even though he struggles he can get rbi/hr even with a poor average and he can throw runners out on base.... his weakness obviously is swinging at bad pitches and cant catch balls but id still roll with him 10/10 if given the option...theres really no option on our depth chart at catcher thats way better than him to bench sanchez

tenor.gif

Boone definitely left our boy lasagna in there a little too long but it’s all good let’s go Judge!!!

Back
Top Bottom