New York Yankees Official Thread - vs A’s, 15-7

I was much happier when sports were gone, I don't miss this **** at all

The **** is Judge doing tonight?

Last edited:
Don’t understand how cats still stick up for Gary. Could care less if he’s with the team next year. He’s too much of a liability but people still on his **** for his arm and power.

Glad to have gotten the win but I'm thinking that it's time to bench Gardner, Urshela, pretty much the bottom of the line up. Weaklings need not be on the team.

Again with the Gary stuff? Every damn year.
You do understand how weak of a position Catcher is across the league, and how significantly better Gary is over the average catcher right?

And if I hear about passed balls I’m going to lose it. It’s such a negligible part of games that over the course of a season even one of 60 games has almost no impact. Also last year Gary was significantly better than Romine in passed balls

Last year... He was 1st in HR, T-2nd in RBIs, T-6th in Runs, T-10th in BBs, 6th in OPS..... T-16th in GP

And when it comes to Gio. Andujar can’t field his position, and Gio has the ability to hit well above average. You leave Gio and only go to Andujar if it becomes a prolonged slump that can’t dig out from.

Again with the Gary stuff? Every damn year.
You do understand how weak of a position Catcher is across the league, and how significantly better Gary is over the average catcher right?

And if I hear about passed balls I’m going to lose it. It’s such a negligible part of games that over the course of a season even one of 60 games has almost no impact. Also last year Gary was significantly better than Romine in passed balls

Last year... He was 1st in HR, T-2nd in RBIs, T-6th in Runs, T-10th in BBs, 6th in OPS..... T-16th in GP

And when it comes to Gio. Andujar can’t field his position, and Gio has the ability to hit well above average. You leave Gio and only go to Andujar if it becomes a prolonged slump that can’t dig out from.
My issue with Sanchez is I don't trust him to come through when needed. Historically, he's been bad in the post season, he seems to do well when facing bad competition and we're pounding teams. He's practically an automatic out in the games that matter. What good is it to be an offensive beast in games that don't matter, but then disappear when it matters most?

Back
Top Bottom