New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

Cole hasn't had his best stuff all season but he's 3-0 with a 2.55 ERA & 0.79 WHIP.

Elite pitcher.

Yankees really should be taking this year to figure out what they’re doing with Andujar and give him consistent chances.

he’s already lost his job to Gio and I see Gio as 3rd for the next 5 year at least. Whether it’s 1st, LF or DH. Gotta find a spot for him. If not, we need to trade him after the season.

Love Gardy, but this was my problem bringing him back, Tauchman, Andujar and Clint all basically sit around for Gardy.

Last edited:
This game went to **** quick. Happ is done. Then it was sloppy baseball after they lost the lead. Disgusting game by the team.

I really hate 7 inning games. Even though this game was over in 5, doing 7 feels incomplete.

This ump is garbage. Called two terrible strikes on Judge and Gley. The Gleybar call was AWFUL.

I think Boone is gonna get tossed this game.

Guess I got my answer on Andujar. They just demoted him.
So that’s Clint and Andujar demoted for Gardy

****in bases loaded, full count and Gary ****in swinging at a pitch as high as his ****in head.

Im ****in done with Gardner, get rid of him. ****in bum.

Is there a head of the Mike Ford is Good club?

If not I'd like to lead.

Gio gonna get a nice payday and Andujar isn’t going back to 3B

Judge really needs to argue these ankle strikes.

Good **** Stanton!

Last edited:
Life was better without sports.

This guy was dealing and then gives up a power double and then two bombs. I’m sick

i smell a good brawl coming between these 2 ... theres alotta tough guy stares goin back and forth :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom