New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Twins; 42-19 - Cole rehab start

Met El Duque. Told him about how impossible it was to replicate his windup and hurt myself doing it as a kid. He laughed. Then said it’s why he has so many surgeries now.

33F51B72-18FF-4483-87E5-C661B4D5DDCC.jpeg

Have that same one opened, but have a ball signed by him. I’ll try to post all mine here sometime. They’re all packed away until I can renovate my man cave.

did we really get Correa? wow they dropped the bag if true... I guess no starting pitching smh... still want them to sign Freddy

I’m going to wait until a bigger name tweets it lol but guy has gotten a lot of trades and some signings correct in the past.

Obviously an upgrade when healthy but ugh that's a lot of money for someone that's struggled to stay healthy. If this was old days where we lit cash on fire to cover up previous bad signings I'd be whatever but we don't do that anymore so I hope it works out.

cash hasn't won a chip since 09... and it's a lose lose situation for him... he doesn't sign anyone why is the team being cheap... they drop a bag on Cole and we didn't get a ring yet but obviously the expectation is there with the money...they better resign judge is all I know

Wife and I went to the Field of Dreams game last year. Daughter stayed home and my mom stayed here with her and the dogs. Judge is G's favorite player so when he hit the HR I text my mom to see if she saw it. Mom said they were a few minutes behind bc they'd paused it earlier. So she told G that I told Judge to hit a HR for her lol. When she sits down at :25 and says "Maybe he'll do it. You can do this, Judge", my heart melts. She was 3 in this video.

She legit was jumping up and down when I told her baseball is back. For 6 months she said she was excited for March bc that's when Judge gets back so when he hit March 1 and she said Judge was back I had to explain the lockout and why we didn't know when they'd play. That's hard to explain to a now 4 year old lol. So when I told her they were back, I said we'd go see a practice game in Tampa. Little **** said "No, I want to go see a real game in New York." Guess we'll see yall in NY lol.

We have a bunch of guys now and have had a bunch of guys in the past who were legitimately terrible human beings.

The line at Correa is a bad one.

At the very least for half the contract he is the perfect fit for this team and the city.

Back
Top Bottom