New York Yankees Official Thread - at BOOSTON, 50-22 - Cole back!?

we need more clutch hitters everyone besides dj and maybe urshella are all about homeruns or strikeouts we need more grit baseball
I mean this has been the Yankee way for as long as I can remember.

If we aren't hitting dingers we're gonna struggle to score

This team is just as likely to beat a team 10-1 and turn around the next day and lose 2-1

I mean this has been the Yankee way for as long as I can remember.

If we aren't hitting dingers we're gonna struggle to score

This team is just as likely to beat a team 10-1 and turn around the next day and lose 2-1
That's baseball in general these days. Everything is HR or nothing bc it's too hard to make contact when every pitcher throws 95+ these days. It's too hard to string together 3 hits to score a run now. It feels like we K a ton but the Yankees have been bottom 1/2 to bottom 1/3 in K's over the last few years. It does create streaky outcomes but overall they've had a top 3 offense most years.

Idk what the answer is. Best option is to probably lower the mound so every pitcher isn't throwing 95+ but I doubt that happens. Pitchers are just so damn good now, especially bullpens. Chapman used to be the only guy throwing 100+. Now there's a dozen or more and probably 100 throwing 98+.

If Judge plays less than 130 games and does NOT suit up in the playoffs he’s OUT, OUT!!!

Holy **** we’re f**** trash bro, I was about to go to the game too. Thank god I stayed in Westchester.

I’m not worried about the bats. Too many guys for 3-4 to not get hot at the same time throughout the year.

SP is held together by Boogers word to Anton.

Good thing the Yankees didn't sign Charlie Morton or Brad Hand. We don't need them at all.

Bats will eventually hit but this pitching rotation is garbage.

Bats look bad, defense looks bad. Whole team is bad.

I know the Steinbrenner's and Cash gotta be freaking out.

Back
Top Bottom