New Yorkers Rep your train station

Yea that park in 279 was fire I graduated from their as a matter of fact....madd memories....one day I walked by and said oh @#%$...where the park go...
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

babylon1.jpg
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?​

I didn't even go to 211 or 279, parents wouldn't let me since everyone went there :\
ohwell.gif
. Most of my friends graduated between 98 and 2000. I also wanted to go to Canarsie H.S. but I knew it would've been a wrap if I did go there, lol.
"Cough up a lung where I'm from CANARSIE son, ain't nothing nice"

Same reason why my moms took me out of canarsie for schooling after 5th grade....I graduated from 279 in 1995.....waaaaaaaaay back...after that she put me into a catholic school in midtown manhattan.....and that was the beginning of the end....good thing I got out of canarsie when I did, probably would have fell in wit the wrong crowd....what yr u graduated
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

W. 4th St.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

D Train E. 182-183

4 Train 183rd
<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-family:verdana;"><!-----<div style="text-align:center">I need no team seems to be too many catty people.......<br>Ex team list: Goonies, Negrodamus, team Chicago bulls, and Team quipe chique....Funny how only one team was all females and they disbanded in peace</div><!-----<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -<hr></blockquote><!----- <br>[/center]

M train Forest
L Train Wyckoff

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

BayParkway on the N line....
img_70936.jpg

and sometimes.....Cortelyou RD, Q line....

img_69546.jpg
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONEFOR SALE:AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DSAIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

MMMMM DiFara pizza....
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Quote:
anyone else ride the L train this far??? Anyone else ride this train period??? :\
ohwell.gif

L to Jefferson. This train is stupid packed in the morning, sometimes i have to let the first train i see pass to catch the next one. :smh:
smh.gif

I didnt think any NTers took the L either. :lol:
laugh.gif
14_ltrain_lg.jpg
TEAMGIANTS

Back
Top Bottom