New Yorks Greatest Moment of 2021

This morning I woke up with the same mixed emotions I went to sleep with after witnessing The Lox wash Dipset. Like The Dips is my guys, last night was like watching my homie getting beat up all over again. It was like watching the Warriors not win the Finals in 2016. Ya know, it should've happened, but it didn't :smh: Man, wtf?

Anyway, this moment alone deserved a thread. Kiss being great:

tenor (100).gif

Definitely a win for the city.... Watching Cam and friends vs the lox was like watching your two friends fight but it's not even a contest .

But….you..not..from NYC tho

lmao

and who ever doubted that Lox wasn’t gonna win this, didn’t really grow up on NYC hiphop, i had no doubts Lox was gonna run with it, not to say Dipset is not legendary themselves, but they can’t hang with the lyrical talent of the Lox...they probably can’t even beat Jada by himself.

Went in heavily thinking Dip were gonna walk all over Lox, off production alone… but Jada himself won that **** with his energy and performance. Hell of a night!

#newyorkforever

dipset with the auto L with their lip-syncing and jimmy wearing chaps

juelz looking like his teeth was about to fall out any minute

I’ll forever stan for Dipset for life but even I could’ve told you this would’ve need the throw in the towel gif early:lol:

Na the amount of memes and jokes this morning were the best 😂 But yes Jada literally bodied Dipset and I’m fan he didn’t have to do them like that. But got him and the lox still go it would pay money to see those dudes perform any day.
59AB4A50-F44F-414C-AFB8-59890505D160.jpeg
89B2B36D-B66F-45E5-8DF6-BBCA4DBDC1B3.png

Back
Top Bottom