Newbie here. Question about AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW 'CONCORD' yellowing of straps.

eds

Hey all. First time posting here. I have always loved shoes/sneakers. My love has evolved into mostly a Nike obsession. A big purchase for me personally were the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low ‘Concord’ s. I absolutely love them! I wore them out in nice weather a handful of times and then they are stored on a shoe rack in my dining room with all of my other kicks. I went to put them on and the soles are fine but the white “straps” on the sides are YELLOWING!!!! Not going to lie my heart broke a little. So I’m here asking for help. Has anyone else dealt with this. Or does anyone know how I can clean them. As I said it’s only the straps. And I see that it’s a different material than other parts of the sneakers that’s used. Ugh. I am so hopeful that someone could help me figure this out.
Here are the photos. As you can see one side is all yellow and the other it’s just beginning on the top strap. Has anyone seen this and if yes, how do I fix it??? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear from y’all soon.

Attachments

• 0F398DD5-72EE-465D-BEA9-479C840CB522.jpeg
    0F398DD5-72EE-465D-BEA9-479C840CB522.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 282
  • 6335C1F6-3E1C-46F1-9E8F-4E4C38ABBCB9.jpeg
    6335C1F6-3E1C-46F1-9E8F-4E4C38ABBCB9.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 279
It happens. Others can say if they’ve found a solution. I keep my shoes mostly in the dark closet, not sitting out day after day in the light.
Also FYI, those aren’t Concords. Wrong colorway.

Hey all. First time posting here. I have always loved shoes/sneakers. My love has evolved into mostly a Nike obsession. A big purchase for me personally were the Air Jordan 11 Retro Low ‘Concord’ s. I absolutely love them! I wore them out in nice weather a handful of times and then they are stored on a shoe rack in my dining room with all of my other kicks. I went to put them on and the soles are fine but the white “straps” on the sides are YELLOWING!!!! Not going to lie my heart broke a little. So I’m here asking for help. Has anyone else dealt with this. Or does anyone know how I can clean them. As I said it’s only the straps. And I see that it’s a different material than other parts of the sneakers that’s used. Ugh. I am so hopeful that someone could help me figure this out.
Here are the photos. As you can see one side is all yellow and the other it’s just beginning on the top strap. Has anyone seen this and if yes, how do I fix it??? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Hope to hear from y’all soon.
Nothing you can really do about it bro . Unfortunately. But yeah like the guy above said . I keep all my shoes in a dark closet in their original boxes. I noticed you said you keep them in a rack in your dining room. Im assuming they’re not in a box and in contact with sunlight coming through the window ?

Back
Top Bottom