Newcastle Dunk Pic

Just saw these on nicekicks...Cheers!
newcastle-brown-ale-dunks-sb-2.jpg

Air Max 1 Skulls Pack sz 9.5 DS $60

i really like those.... any info on release date or price?

thanks for the pics
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

At first I thought they looked cool, but then I began to think what they would look like with jeans. The @#%$ -burnt orange doesn't really go well, IMO.

Thanks for the pics though.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

^it's not an orange, more of a squash yellow if you will...they are a premium release, suppose to drop over the summer along with the ferris dunks...that's all I know for now...and I will be copping for sure, my favorite beer from my favorite country.
Have you seen Drama's billboard yet?

I'm not into dunks too much, but pending more pics and possibility of being scrapped, those are sweet and will be copped.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

Lived in Newcastle for a couple of years due to stepdad being in army. Tempted to buy these but i think Nike could have done so much more with the only thing more important than beer in England, Soccer. The Newcastle soccer team "magpies" and there black white and blue colorway would of been crack.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Quote:
if these are Newcastle as in the BREW
im down.
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

These are copped....love the blue swoosh!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

miamib30514- I was also expecting to see a dunk based on the team too, but with Adidas sponsoring the TOON there's no way Nike could have made a shoe in that colorway and call it Newcastle.

i would have preferred the lace area to be the same color as the side panels
...it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom