Newly Uncovered Michael Jackson Deposition Video

Dude was kinda weird, but i stand by my thoughts. I don't think dude was messing with kids sexually at all. He def a cringey guy, but i think that's just a part of who he was. I don't think he was molesting. His tells and cues when he answered questions seemed too telling of his honesty imo.

he def shouldv'e hit up Botched for dat nose doh.

Still can't believe that's the dude who made Thriller and Off the Wall. What happened? :smh:

I'll always say he put himself in a terrible situation by hanging around others peoples kids. Taking them on tours, having sleep overs and all that stuff. I don't know what happened but his accusers all came out years later and said they lied cuz their parents wanted money. One of the kids fathers was tryna force Mike to connect him people in hollywood cuz he was a screenwriter tryna further his career.

Then I heard that one of the accusers in this new documentary actually testified on Mike's behalf in 2005 but now he's saying Mike did something to him.

I'll always say he put himself in a terrible situation by hanging around others peoples kids. Taking them on tours, having sleep overs and all that stuff. I don't know what happened but his accusers all came out years later and said they lied cuz their parents wanted money. One of the kids fathers was tryna force Mike to connect him people in hollywood cuz he was a screenwriter tryna further his career.

Then I heard that one of the accusers in this new documentary actually testified on Mike's behalf in 2005 but now he's saying Mike did something to him.

This what I have been saying. He was an EASY target. Like a wide open layup.

An old family friend/distant relative of the Jacksons describing how the National Enquirer offered him 200k to say Mike touched his kids. Imagine how much money these washed up leeches were offered 25 years later to do this movie.

He had a seriously messed up upbringing and that seriously messed with his ability to comprehend normal social norms with children. He never really grew up in some regards. I don’t think any of the kids are his either. He would have had serious sexual issues probably.

Grown man having sleepovers with kids. You can't tell me that's normal. Entertainment business is full of strange people.

It isn't normal, but it's not necessarily criminal. And he wasn't kidnapping kids, so parents had to have okayed the slumber parties.

Realllly don’t think Mike touched them kids.

This is pretty much the consensus in every black home ..going to be interesting to see the reactions this Doc gets

If he didn’t touch kids then OJ is innocent. You can still appreciate his work despite of what he did.
no correlation between the 2
been more evidence that he didnt touch them kids
than he did
folks just want any reason to knock a sucessful black man down
look how many threads on the first page alone
disparaging or throwing dirt on a black mans name
whether justified or unjustified
i swear sws tendencies are abound

Mike had grown *** brothers and was the biggest act in the world before he was able to even drink legally. Dude was probably getting ***** at 11-12 years old which is what ****ed him up not the child hood abuse. Dude ain’t touch them kids man. If he wanted to play with little boys he would’ve just bought one in Thailand or some ****. Biggest superstar the world has ever witnessed.

4F000D41-E595-4D16-990C-21B7CB68B5F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom