Newly Uncovered Michael Jackson Deposition Video

lol @ bringing up his childhood to justify his actions.

idgaf if you were beat and degraded as a child, you invite my kid to sleep on your bed and imma **** you up without a second thought.

He probably wouldn't molest Macaulay Culkin or Corey Feldman because they could get their voices heard since they were famous. I dunno about the other kids tho.

You gonna cape for a random dude in your neighborhood w/ the same tendencies?

When there's smoke...
MJ wasn't a random dude. His life was open to the public. The guy had an amusement park in his front yard visited by thousands and thousands of kids and adults. He also had security and butlers and maintenance crew. This is not the random guy in the neighborhood whom I know nothing about.

MJ wasn't a random dude. His life was open to the public. The guy had an amusement park in his front yard visited by thousands and thousands of kids and adults. He also had security and butlers and maintenance crew. This is not the random guy in the neighborhood whom I know nothing about.

HIS. BEHAVIOR. WAS. NOT. NORMAL. AROUND. KIDS.

He had unsupervised sleepovers with multiple children. But yea...his life was open to the public. Nothing to see here.

I 100% guarantee you're not going to have this same energy for anyone else not named Michael Jackson.

You know it's funny, if Jackson ever said anything publicly about being a Black man, much of his fan base would have deserted him. I have no doubt about this. I remember reading about how James Brown after releasing Say It Loud, I'm Black and I am Proud, lost much of his white fan base. That bothered him for a minute, but he then blackened up his sound even more after failed attempts at making songs to reunite. Jackson loved James Brown, knew him and his entire story. Jackson was about crossing over into other markets, being able to reach more people. He was very successful at doing this and went so far to seem non threatening to whites and any other non Black fan. His spoke in a falsetto, making his voice seem tender and delicate, non threatening. He was also the forefather of Sammy Sosa, lightening his skin. If Jackson had been that brother publicly, nappy and happy, no nose job, his behind would have gone to jail as soon as one of those white kids even thought about going into that mansion.

If Mike did do anything inappropriate with these kids there are 3 fingers that need to be pointed in the following order:

1- At the kid’s parents. Like, WTF are you doing letting your children spend ALONE with an adult stranger?

2- At Mike. Self explanatory. He should not have been hanging with kids in this manner nor inviting them to hang unsupervised.

3- Right back at the parents because what the hell man? This is beyond irresponsible on the parent’s behalf and whatever documentaries, remaining questions, trauma, grief and concern should be focused on their poor judgement/ putting their kids in precarious circumstances.

Your duty as a parent is to protect your kids and that means not putting them in compromising and dangerous situations. Obviously parents can’t foresee every outcome but this ??? This is gross negligence on their part as well as a money grab and extortion plot.

No matter how you want to slice this up or divide blame, this starts with the parents, period.

Back
Top Bottom