News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

so Jurassic Park 4 is coming out June 2015 also.

2015 is gonna be insane. Gonna be in the theaters like every weekend lol

I can't miss next years comic con

Last edited:
:lol: at thinking that.
Wouldn't be too much of an over exaggeration. Disney and WB.... I mean neither of these companies can bankrupt each other. Paramount is the only major movie studio that needs to step its game up. The time between these movies is far more than enough to come up with 10-20 dollars depending on where you live. Hell in Nigeria movie tickets are like 4 dollars each.

2015 will be the year of the nerds
If you are using that term loosely......

Nerds seem to hate more than half of these superhero movies. They might all be bad. Even hardcore fans of SW hate half the franchise but won't admit it is simply a crap franchise. If you have to disregard half the movies it is automatic crap.

Last edited:
:lol: at thinking that.
Wouldn't be too much of an over exaggeration. Disney and WB.... I mean neither of these companies can bankrupt each other. Paramount is the only major movie studio that needs to step its game up. The time between these movies is far more than enough to come up with 10-20 dollars depending on where you live. Hell in Nigeria movie tickets are like 4 dollars each.

That's Lamekilla dude, a Marvel homer, you know that is not what he meant at all. :lol:

I was wrong, it's May

SW 5/25/77
ESB 5/21/80
RotJ 5/25/83
Ep 1 5/19/99
Ep 2 5/16/02
Ep 3 5/19/05

They're going to release in May. I know it's Disney now, but Kathleen Kennedy is close to George, I think she's trying to stay in the same lane.

judging by that timeline would put the new trilogy in first week of june no? lol

Didn't mind the last Amazing Spiderman. Gardield was a great Peter Parker but an okay Spidey. His chemistry with Stone was great (I wonder why :lol: ) I'm willing to give the next film a chance.

Although I'm very concerned with the multiple villains in one film, scrapping MJ till the third film... The change of the outfit is giving me hope. It's a big deal, to me, they scrapped the gold eyes and gave him the classic look.

Brolin liked the idea of an older Batman too.

"No. I mean, I started thinking about it personally...you know, what are they going to do with this older, wiser version? I liked the idea and I thought it was a really interesting idea."

He also likes the Batfleck casting and I know he can't really bash the guy but he seemed sincere enough.

"Ben's got so much flak from this, I actually got angry for him, not at him. Everyone else is angry at him! I'm really curious to see what he does and what Zack does. I'll see the movie. I'll be a fan to see whatever version they're going to do. But how do you bring up a movie that Ben did 10 or 15 years ago and...I mean, c'mon, the guy has grown and matured and just look at the work he's doing now. I'm going to defend him literally until death!"

That's Lamekilla dude, a Marvel homer, you know that is not what he meant at all. :lol:

lol. I was just talking ****

Didn't mind the last Amazing Spiderman. Gardield was a great Peter Parker but an okay Spidey. His chemistry with Stone was great (I wonder why :lol: ) I'm willing to give the next film a chance.

Although I'm very concerned with the multiple villains in one film, scrapping MJ till the third film... The change of the outfit is giving me hope. It's a big deal, to me, they scrapped the gold eyes and gave him the classic look.

Its what killed the hype for Guardians for me. Ronan the Accuser, Nebula, and the collector? Really? TDKR suffered from too many villains. Spiderman 3 and one of the tim burton Batmans sucked because of it. Spiderman 3 would have been a good movie if it was just Sandman.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no idea what I am talking about? So you star wars fanboys all love ep I-III? I am just imagining all the complaints surrounding that film? Okay. No need to get butthurt. The franchise is trash.

I can see how you would like the movies if you saw them in theatres when the original trilogy first came out. But if you were around at the time, don't kid yourself into believing those movies are any good

Last edited:
Brolin liked the idea of an older Batman too.
He also likes the Batfleck casting and I know he can't really bash the guy but he seemed sincere enough.

man also josh brolin always had that rep for being a bad *** from american gangster, gangster squad, true grit, no country for old men, grindhouse, etc... hell even brolin in the goonies > anything affleck not named the town...

still cant believe holden mcneil as batman :lol:

I wonder if people would've held jonah hex against Brolin. People seem to enjoy saying how bad daredevil was.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no idea what I am talking about? So you star wars fanboys all love ep I-III? I am just imagining all the complaints surrounding that film? Okay. No need to get butthurt. The franchise is trash.

I can see how you would like the movies if you saw them in theatres when the original trilogy first came out. But if you were around at the time, don't kid yourself into believing those movies are any good

Yeah, like I said, you have no idea what you're talkin about. I feel sorry for you. :smh:

So Pirates of the Caribbean 5 has been moved to 2016. Disney realized they have enough in 2015 and moved the least cared about of the franchises out of the way. :lol:

I read it was more about the script being delayed and to give people time to forget the Lone Ranger.

In a recent interview with MTV News, Hugh Jackman teases that the film will be "Mind blowing" and hints that X-Men: Days of Future Past could be his last performance as Wolverine.

"It may be the last. By the way, it didn't hit me until three weeks before the end [of shooting 'X-Men: Days of Future Past], because we promoted 'The Wolverine' and I came back on set with three weeks to go, and that's when I went, 'Well, who knows? Maybe there's no more Wolverine. Maybe this is it. Who knows? Maybe.So I really made the most of those last few weeks. I enjoyed every time I put the claws on. I nicked everything off the set, so Halloween, come to me and I'll hook you up. I keep saying it's like two movies in one, but with the size of it it's really three in one. It really is going to blow people away because of the story."

I read it was more about the script being delayed and to give people time to forget the Lone Ranger.

:wink:

I know that's part of it too (the lack of script) but they also have to know they have 2015 covered, and honestly, I don't even know why 5 is getting done. The last 3 have really lacked what the first one had.

and honestly, I don't even know why 5 is getting done. The last 3 have really lacked what the first one had.

Simple as this:

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl = $654,264,015
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest = $1,066,179,725
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End = $963,420,425
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides = $1,043,871,802

Total : $3,727,735,967

And that is before merchandising, dvd/bluray sales, licensing, etc....

Yeah, I know the money comes in, but why are people paying for those? :lol:

It's the same reason for Die Hard 5, Terminator 5, Rocky 11, Rambo 4, etc. I just can't believe people are still buying that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom