News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

giphy.webp

Liam back at it :pimp:

They're still going through with it?

I guess. . . .

It's gonna be hilarious if this bombs @ the box office and they got 3 movies left over.

The faith the studio has in this franchise in 2018 is ridiculous.

Hope they don't think Disney is gonna back them no matter what. Cameron is lucky Disney acquired 20th century fox anyway so they're not competition still.

Hope they don't think Disney is gonna back then no matter what. Cameron is lucky Disney acquired 20th century fox anyway so they're not competition still.
disney has a whole avatar land at disneyworld
im sure disney will back them

disney has a whole avatar land at disneyworld
im sure disney will back them
Disney backs what makes them money.

I find it a bit crazy so many are just under the assumption Avatar is just gonna keep being a billion dollar franchise.

It's the epitome of style and no substance and they specifically profited off that cuz they had the visuals to distract ppl from a ****ty version of a stolen story.

But 2020 ain't far away now. Them underwater scenes gonna have to be insanely amazing for repeat success. It can't survive off hype.

I find it a bit crazy so many are just under the assumption Avatar is just gonna keep being a billion dollar franchise.

It's the epitome of style and no substance and they specifically profited off that cuz they had the visuals to distract ppl from a ****ty version of a stolen story.

But 2020 ain't far away now. Them underwater scenes gonna have to be insanely amazing for repeat success. It can't survive off hype.
if we being real
every damn story is stolen
hell
the lion king is a stolen story
still doesnt take from the fact i love it
and its good
i enjoyed avatar

You dare doubt Cameron :smh:

I dunno why they're so eager to work on 4 and 5 though. They're getting ahead of themselves.

You dare doubt Cameron :smh:
**** Cameron.

Son fell off a cliff directly in to an abyss right after Titanic.

if we being real
every damn story is stolen
hell
the lion king is a stolen story
still doesnt take from the fact i love it
and its good
i enjoyed avatar
I didn't just say it was stolen.

I said it was a **** version of a stolen story.

At least Lion King was good.

Clearly I didnt enjoy that trash *** Avatar movie cuz it was trash. Wasnt good. At all.

‘Overlord’ Helmer Julius Avery To Direct ‘Flash Gordon’ Movie At Fox

As Paramount ramps up for the November 9 release of his horror film Overlord, Julius Avery has been set by Fox to write and direct Flash Gordon. This is the potential tent pole that once had Matthew Vaughn circling to direct. Vaughn will instead produce the film with John Davis and Hearst, whose head of film is C.J. Kettler.

GAME OF THRONES Prequel Show Adds KING KONG Actress Naomi Watts As Series Lead

Multiple trades are reporting that Naoimi Watts (21 Grams, King Kong, Mulholland Drive) has signed on to play the lead role in HBO's Game of Thrones prequel series.

Though the character Watts will be playing is not named, she is described as “a charismatic socialite hiding a dark secret.”

Apparently, HBO is in the process of casting numerous supporting roles while also searching for a director. The still-untitled show is expected to begin shooting early next year. Specific plot details are still under wraps, but we do know that the prequel tale will revolve around the descent from the Age of Heroes into The Long Night.

Back
Top Bottom