News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Ds_ii-3UUAEA4DM.jpg

I cant trust Disney no more on this stuff.

Seeing A Wrinkle in Time in theaters was a waste.

Thank god I didn't waste my time after luckily seeing reviews.. well the situation here kinda forced my hand

But tomorrowland let me down too.. and don't think it was Disney, but dark tower is in that boat too

If you think del Toro and Snyder are one and the same, someone in your inner circle needs to put you in rehab for substance abuse... I mean that respectfully....

If you think Constantine and Zatanna could achieve more commercial and financial success than Batman and Superman than someone in your inner circle needs to put you in rehab for substance abuse... I mean that respectfully...

You indirectly compared del Toro and Snyder.....like they're the same director

No, I mentioned that the combined directorial prowess of Snyder and Whedon in charge of the most well known fictional characters in modern history and a $300 million dollar budget fell flat on its face. So Del Toro by himself with lesser known characters, half the budget and still using the now unmarketable in cinema name of Justice League would be VERY laughable...

DC got far more iconic characters than what MCU been working with..

But DCEU been pushing out crap.. same as the Schumacher

It's not the properties that have been the problem.. same as fox with xmen and others

DC got far more iconic characters than what MCU been working with..

But DCEU been pushing out crap.. same as the Schumacher

It's not the properties that have been the problem.. same as fox with xmen and others

It’s the handling of the properties, I def agree. Everything falls back on Hack Snyder and to a lesser extent Nolan for co-signing Hack and DC being at Nolan’s beck and call after TDK

That's cuz Zack Snyder sucks and Joss Whedon was a poor choice to bring in to try and fix a Snyder established universe instead of having him create from scratch.

JL was going to fail regardless. It was predestined. When BvS didn't make at least a billion the writing was on the wall for the outcome of all Snyder related movies.

With more hindsight and retrospect I think WB thought they had the next Bay with Snyder's all style and no substance approach where lack of actual substance can be made up with directly adapting random iconic DC comic panels to film in lieu of narrative/theme/story structure.

And that's just a glimpse of Snyder's decision making and imagination when he has creative control. Its one thing to decide to make a Dark Knight Returns movie adaption. Its even one thing to introduce a darker more edgeir Superman. Its an entirely another to have a Superman origin movie with **** messages like human society sucks don't show your powers and let loved ones die, have Superman murder the villain and present it as the only solution, and grandiose 9/11 imagery in the final act and THEN after introduce an older Bat**** insane Batman that's hellbent on killing the threat that is Superman cuz.

All of that is **** Snyder's idea (Managed to even damage Wonder Woman in a smaller role to the point it has to be ignored). With no correlation or resemblance to the comics. Not even Elseworld stories I think :lol: The best parts of those two movies are a Batman warehouse scene and ****ing Russell Crowe on a soon to be dead Krypton.

Back
Top Bottom