News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

hellboy trailer this thursday
FIN05_Hellboy_1Sht_Horns_VF.jpg

yah, doesn't even look rated r, they really should have highlighted why this is very different from the first two

I watched a fan made trailer first thinking it was an official teaser trailer and it was way better and more serious than the official one.

didnt know liam neesons in it

not sure why he would need thor and valkyrie for with his skills

:lol:

The comment section for the MIB trailer :smh: :stoneface: :lol:

Clowns are really upset that there is a female agent in the movie.

"Why is this not called Women in Black. Might as well butcher 100% of the franchise."

"It's called men in black for a reason..."

"Says MEN IN BLACK. Has one women along side it."

They must have left the theater early back in 97, never watched the cartoon series or the sequels.

Idiots!

Yea mila being in it gives some serious concerns

Is her husband directing?

Has she done anything good since like he got game, fifth element or dazed and confused? (Can’t remember which one was last out of the 3)

if i didnt think it was trash
seeing milla jovovich is in it
assures me it will be :smh:
shoulda let gdt give us a 3rd film to finish the trilogy
Oh no doubt.

Seeing Milla is in the movie let's me know instantly it'll be trash :lol:

Hellboy Reboot Praised As Fun And Incredibly Violent After First Test Screening

Legendary AF.

That’s the evocative tagline tethered to Lionsgate and Neill Marshall’s Hellboy reboot, which features Stranger Things veteran David Harbour front and center as Big Red. It’s shaping up to be quite the departure from Guillermo Del Toro’s beloved brace of fantasy-fueled epics; for one, the Hellboy of 2019 is said to be gloriously violent, all the while retaining that demonic sense of fun that ensured Mike Mignola’s comic book series became an instant classic.

So as we await Lionsgate’s R-rated reimagining with fervent glee, prominent YouTuber and film critic Mr. H (h/t Dread Central) has relayed an update from the Hellboy test screening in Los Angeles. And it’s very, very good news for fans of the horned demon.

Citing a trusted source who was able to attend the screening, Mr. H has informed his followers that, yes, Hellboy is “incredibly violent,” and there was even praise for David Harbour as the titular character. The supporting cast, one comprised of Ian McShane, Sasha Lane and Milla Jovovich of Resident Evil, all scored points as well, with McShane (Game of Thrones, John Wick) being the one true standout. Not that we’re surprised, mind you, given the industry legend has always been a bankable supporting player.

While this is all incredibly exciting, we should stress that a film’s test screening isn’t necessarily indicative of the final product, as Marshall and his editing team will likely continue to fine-tune their Hellboy reimagining right up until the 11th hour. The release date has been set for April 12th, though, so we can’t imagine there’ll be too much to change…

Back
Top Bottom