News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I keep seeing that they screw it a bit planning/setting up the sequel or the franchise
I think the movie could've been simplified and trimmed

They were setting up for the next movie yea..and maybe they were a little clumsy about it at parts

But the biggest issue I had was that the actress who played Alita was almost the only one with charisma. Everyone else's acting except for one more person was kinda dull.

The action was superb.

^ double toasted guys touched on that.. and the one dude read the manga and talked about how the split stuff and forced stuff in

If you see Alita, lmk who else's acting you may have liked. For me it was just one other person whose acting stood out and I wanna see if someone else agrees lol

Dyw94xPUwAAD6ct.jpg:large

Always found Elizabeth Banks sexy.

Anyone else?

If you see Alita, lmk who else's acting you may have liked. For me it was just one other person whose acting stood out and I wanna see if someone else agrees lol

Not sure I’ll go this weekend cause I think it’ll be packed

But I’m not expecting much acting wise anyways and expect certain people to just be wasted

Dune starting to have Oceans11-like cast

Bardem
Isaac
Batista
Chalamet
Brolin
Momoa
Skarsgard
Zendaya
Rebecca Ferguson

then directed by Villeneuve

My dudes Bautista and Momoa in the same damn movie. The world isn’t ready. We need an Arnold and Carl Weathers type handshake scene.

Outlook of Alita doesn't look so good.

China will have to save this movie.

I'm hoping for at least 400 mil WW so a sequel can be safely guaranteed lol

Outlook of Alita doesn't look so good.

China will have to save this movie.

I'm hoping for at least 400 mil WW so a sequel can be safely guaranteed lol

Movie was ok, just felt underwhelming.. some good actors were wasted and I expected more out of certain characters.. just the things that were done, we've seen better executed in other movies.. seemed kinda paint by numbers that was just dull

Who were you talking about acting wise?

I loved Alita Battle Angel. Great world building, cool characters, all-star cast and some of the best special effects I've seen. I'm really hoping for a sequel

Movie was ok, just felt underwhelming.. some good actors were wasted and I expected more out of certain characters.. just the things that were done, we've seen better executed in other movies.. seemed kinda paint by numbers that was just dull

Who were you talking about acting wise?
I don't remember the name of the actor or the character, but I feel the cyborg who cared about his face was an acting standout.

Everybody else besides the actress who played Alita felt either wooden or didn't have enough screen time to make a real impact.

I don't remember the name of the actor or the character, but I feel the cyborg who cared about his face was an acting standout.

Everybody else besides the actress who played Alita felt either wooden or didn't have enough screen time to make a real impact.

The guy from deadpool.. original daario, expected more from his character too

Back
Top Bottom