News On Future Comic/Monster/E.T's/Natural Phenomenon/Paranormal Based Films

Joined Mar 30, 2007
felt like pitch perfect was gon' be a 1-hit wonder anyways

only other thing i can think of that she directed thou

i thought it coulda been cool like 22 jump street, but obviously those guys are a bit more talented in the directing department (not sure what other roles she had with that film)

Joined Dec 13, 2004
i think the overall concept and screenplay for pp2 just wasnt that good, i mean its not terrible but the first one was a surprise because it introduced you to acapella and that anna kendrick is hot and likable and that just cant be duplicated

22 jump street was just written better and didnt take itself too seriously, they mocked themselves through the movie and everything

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Meanwhile, jumanji like tropic thunder are some of the few handful of movies I can stand dude in

Joined Nov 20, 2007
At least it looks like a kid movie.

I said it before but Dora the Explorer should not be depicted as attractive.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
MORTAL KOMBAT Reboots Casts THE RAID Actor And Martial Artist Joe Taslim As Sub-Zero

According to THR, Indonesian actor/martial artist Joe Taslim (The Raid, The Night Comes For Us) has signed on to play Sub-Zero, the highly skilled warrior with ice-based powers who is the sworn enemy of Scorpion.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Sign me up for more raid people in that movie especially the director, let rama be liu kang and old dude who was in John wick can be Shang tsung

Reactions: Ube
Joined Feb 25, 2010
MORTAL KOMBAT Reboots Casts THE RAID Actor And Martial Artist Joe Taslim As Sub-Zero

According to THR, Indonesian actor/martial artist Joe Taslim (The Raid, The Night Comes For Us) has signed on to play Sub-Zero, the highly skilled warrior with ice-based powers who is the sworn enemy of Scorpion.

Collider Live welcomes producer Todd Garner to talk about the upcoming Mortal Kombat movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now