News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I just hate how I had to strain to understand everything he was saying. Can't believe Nolan didn't think of that ahead of time

Not sure if serious :lol:

Hardy as bane was great, sons speeches and emotions with just his eyes.

That scene when he shed a single tear and it rolled down his face was too much. I was waiting for Talia to wipe away the tear with her finger.

I don't know why Batmans voice got worst as the trilogy went on, it was tolerable in Begins but by TDKR, it was just annoying and he still talked the same way with people who knew his true identity.

I don't know why Batmans voice got worst as the trilogy went on, it was tolerable in Begins but by TDKR, it was just annoying and he still talked the same way with people who knew his true identity.
" so thats what that feels like"

he talked to himself in that voice 
mean.gif

but that voice gave us this 

I was all in when he casually dropped, "yes, the fire rises"

Bane + Joker together in this would have ended my life. No way I would have survived that.

I was all in when he casually dropped, "yes, the fire rises"

Bane + Joker together in this would have ended my life. No way I would have survived that.
U know what..........I agree woulda definitely been crazy. What would the storyline have been though

lol i would have loved to see the riddler played by johnny depp although he might have been too close to heath ledgers joker.

Last edited:
I just hate how I had to strain to understand everything he was saying. Can't believe Nolan didn't think of that ahead of time

Not sure if serious :lol:

Hardy as bane was great, sons speeches and emotions with just his eyes.
I mean with how muffled bane sounded.
But I had started to respect Hardy as an actor

Then He played in that movie This IsMeans War :lol:
I am kinda embarassed to know this, but This Means War came out before TDKR :\ :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i would have loved to see the riddler played by johnny depp although he might have been too close to heath ledgers joker.
Idk every since pirate of the carribean it seems like dep has been playing the same character just a different movie

I imagine Depp's Riddler would be way more like his Jack Sparrow with a dash of his Wonka. A drunken genius telling confusing riddles while killing ppl and getting rich.

I still want Leo to be the Riddler. I feel he'd really be cold and calculating with it. Have you thinking this guy can actually outsmart Batman.

Last edited:
[h1]Kat Dennings: Thor: the Dark World Heads Into Reshoots[/h1][h2]"We're about to do some reshoots, so we'll see"[/h2]

by Roth Cornet

July 30, 2013

Submit Tweet Share +1 Share

Marvel unveiled the first real, and somewhat shocking, footage from Thor: The Dark World at Comic-Con, much to the delight of fans earlier this month. As we know, the film will do a reverse trajectory and spend a great deal more time on Asgard for the second installment.

However, we do know that there is rumored to be a (relatively) significant portion of the story that takes place on Earth as well. In fact, Kat Dennings, who plays Darcy Lewis, Jane Foster's research assistant, in the film was said to have an extended role in The Dark World.

If you pay attention, you can see her in the Earth-bound portion of the trailer watching as Natalie Portman's Jane is swept away by Thor, so we know she is at least a present force in our world. We caught up with Dennings earlier tonight at the CBS party for this summer's TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour, where we asked about her time shooting, and role in, Thor 2.

The actress said it was a challenge to balance her commitment to CBS' Two Broke Girls with her shooting schedule for Thor: The Dark World. "It's been hard, but it worked out, thank God," the actress reflected. "I shot the second Thor movie at the same time as the show, so I would fly to London in between shooting. But I'm very happy I did it."

Dennings went on to say that she's very pleased with the way that Darcy has developed as a character in this film. "She's actually one of the most fun characters I've ever played. I love her a lot and they always give her really fun things to do, so it's great."

When we mentioned that we understood that she would have an increased presence in the film, Dennings said excitedly, "Yeah, yes. I mean I don't know how they edit anything, so who knows. I was careful in the first one to underplay everything in case they cut me out of it, but we're about to do some reshoots, so we'll see."

Dennings was evasive when we asked whether her character would see any of Asgard, but we do know that Lady Sif, Jaimie Alexander, recently tweeted about some reshoots herself, saying:

"Working late in Asgard tonight. Kinda hard to take a nap in armor lol #ForAsgard"

Of course, the reshoots could be entirely unrelated, but it is interesting to note the timing and that several scenes seem to be getting some finessing in the film. As to the full scope of Dennings' role, all will be revealed when Thor: The Dark World opens in theaters on November 8.

In the interim, we will keep you updated as details emerge.

Does This AVENGERS 2 Casting Call Confirm Tony Stark As Ultron's Creator?

Feature Film Casting has a habit of posting inaccurate information with these early casting calls, but every so often they do land a nugget, making it a bit difficult to completely dismiss the info below. Keep in mind, this is the site that claimed Black Widow would be in Iron Man 3. Clearly, Scarlett Johansson made no appearance in Shane Black's film. By the way, the site is a legit casting site, but at times their film plots, provided with their casting notices seem pieced together with public information. Below is the synopsis that they posted with the casting call.

In "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" Loki is gone and the new villain will be the evil robot Ultron, who has the ability to keep upgrading his own strength, making him extremely fearsome. Tony Stark/Iron Man becomes the unwitting creator of Ultron. The brother-and-sister team of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch become the seventh and eighth members of The Avengers. Quicksilver has extreme speed, while Scarlet Witch can cast spells and has telekinesis ability. Black Widow and Hawkeye will be key figures in the film.

AYE RFX
Gimmie some info on avatar 2 I asked like 3 times already!!!!!
Ur like the official movie info guy

Back
Top Bottom