Next Candace? 12 year old girl banned from boys' league

Mods, do delete if already posted.

*23ska edit* Dang it, I edited the title to make it more clear what the topic was about, and I accidentally deleted the clip you had, so you'll have torepost it.

*ft29 edit* Reposting the vid.

Ol girl showin pro moves at age 12
eek.gif
@the footwork

You sure she's playing with the boys?

Alleged boy says "Her greatness, it like uh, it like sprinkles off and goes onto us and makes us better too".

next candace?...more Like next Lisa!!!...man i wish i had her height so i couLdve dominated kids when i was 12...shes kinda cute for her age to LOL
happy.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

next candace?...more Like next Lisa!!!...man i wish i had her height so i couLdve dominated kids when i was 12...shes kinda cute for her age to LOL
happy.gif

Pedo bear alert...

Finishing with the left and 1...
pimp.gif

Wow thats amazing for a 12 year old. The WNBA already got scouts out on her...you better believe that.

Pretty good for her age...but you know Pat Summit already has recruited this girl
nerd.gif

she's good
pimp.gif

but she's like a feet taller than everybody she's playing against.

sooner or later he competitions size will catch up. And the wow factor will be gone. Hopefully she keeps growing but maintains her coordination. Thenshe'll be something. If not she'll still be good in college but I don't know about Candace Parker good.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
no way she would make it to the nba. thats like a roseanne barr trying to win miss universe

Back
Top Bottom