Next Converse Wade 3 Colorway

every pic, every colorway I have seen of these are just horrible.
I was a big fan of the first Wade and the Wade 2.0, but these are hot garbage.
thanks for the pics though

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

those triangle on the back startled me
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

The Wade 3 is one of the most disgusting shoes I've ever seen in my life.

Thanks for the pics though.

Not deaf like "What?"
But def like "What!"

haha
it just hit me...
the gradient color.
the mesh toungue and eyelets.
it's the AM95 basketball shoe.

-J-
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

hiddeous. one of the worst signature shoes i've ever seen. who the hell approved the design of this monstrosity
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

yeah who designed these, just one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

^ Duane Lawrence, the same guy who has designed all the Wade's.

(And no, Tinker did NOT design the Wade 2.0's- he was more of a consultant on the project.)

not feeling them at all.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

Wade 2= Wade 1> Wade 1.3> Every other Converse Basketball shoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>These monstrosities!
202< Uptown Raised, Southside placed>202

No wonder he isn't back yet, he cant believe he will actually have to wear that garbage.
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

Man I don't wanna hate on Duane Lawrence but the first Wade was great and then each one got progressively worse. I'm not sure there's ANY basketball shoe out there that I would wear these over. The next Wade needs to be not as much direct interpretation of inspiration and more of a shoe that displays the grace of wade's game.

Quote:
The Wades have never been appealing except to little children whose idol is DWade......
2006116105445948.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

why couldn't they just be wht/red with black accents?
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

The Champs exclusive colorway is the best colorway of the Wade 3...

Black, with Black Patent and Red and Yellow contrast stitching...

JM

not feeling any of dwade's kicks except for the one theprocessofbelief posted.

converse needs to stay with simple colorways. whats wrong with a blk/red & white/red? all these shades of gray? wtf?

Back
Top Bottom