Next Thursday in Portland: ATC Presents -- WE BELIEVE

b1lly hoyle

Banned
:wow:
eek.gif

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Chea!

On June 28th at 7pm in Portland, Or at Just Be Above The Clouds Presents: We Believe, a customs exhibition of some of the top customizers from around the world, including the Works of C2, Dave White and Sekure D.
The exhibition will run from June 28th-July 1st and will include a live customizing installation by emmanuELabor. Customizers Steep, Hokum, Sole Jester and Kixslf will also be in attendance. Drinks will be available for the 21+ crowd(all ages welcome), as well as an afterparty in conjunction with the Fix at Someday lounge.
Additionally, a online gallery/store featuring both the customs and Above The Clouds event tees will be up on June 28th at compoundgallery.com

Oh, also Just be will be running a prett big shoe sale in conjunction witht the event. Chea!
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Dave is supposedly moving here by the end of this year. So, yeah sort of...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Yep it will be a night to celebrate, first the the number one pick and than a little art show on top and good time out with friends. Once your done with the draft stop by the show should be fun......
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
IN THE YEAR 2007 WE WILL ROCK!!!​

Nice, thanks for the pics! couldn't make it down to p-town...
Items on Ebay (None right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan Old Love New Love (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. Prices are FIRM.
$240 meet up in Seattle, $260 Paypal shipped within the U.S.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I know theres more pics out there right? There were plenty of people with cameras there snappin away
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

Manny, i got another job for you my dude. Ill hit you on the inbox with details.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Back
Top Bottom