Next To Blow From The South? Meet NBA YOUNGBOY!!

Edit. Just found it. It's fire so far. He speaking on that Gee Money ****. Some real personal stuff on "Pour Up".

This kid is going to have a core fan base for a long time......

Last edited:
:rofl: oh wow, beefing right after is silly, and not even weeks or months later, but as the tape is dropping

They trying to say Moneybagg released it on his label or something....and Youngboy not going to see any bread off of it.

Idk. But if I’m Moneybagg...I’m not going back and forth with a kid who’d be a high school senior right now over the internet :lol:.

That said...there is a lot of quality on this tape. They spitting a lot of real **** man. Acquittal :smh:

If moneybagg really did that thats some ho ****. U can't put my name to something and I don't see a penny on it, I'd be suing the **** out of dude. And if the stunt be pulled on ralo is true he a sucka dude fa sho. I was arguing wit somebody here about how him and youngsta don't interact at all and he basically confirmed it in a interview saying they don't talk and he just do him. Dude nice but he feeling himself too much.

Naw i think bagg is just hot right now n ppl throwin shots..i dont see why he would pull a stunt like making a tape with somehow just to keep all the money.....and ralo just talkin..bra just dont mess with anyone on cmg out of his respect for gucci

Last edited:
Gucci **** with Bagg tho, he posted a pic with him on IG a couple months ago..

Acquittal speak to my soul man

I pray every night but sometimes I be second guessing, like ****’ll never change, ****’ll never change :emoji_pensive::emoji_pensive:

Back
Top Bottom