Moneybagg Yo vol Time Served

Dude is aite but I'm not trying to check for him. After it was mentioned on the first page, I can definitely hear a similarity to dolph.

who cares if dude sounds similar to Dolph? He still be putting together some good *** tracks. Yall can continue to sleep on him.

who cares if dude sounds similar to Dolph? He still be putting together some good *** tracks. Yall can continue to sleep on him.
I mean I tried to listen to him but i rather hear the better version of dolph which is dolph.

His flow is definitely better than dolph but dolph's Cockiness and swag on the mic is otherworldly. Damn near beyond cam levels. Dolph legit raps like he's discovered the secret to life and can't outright tell us but he can drop clues via bars. I think that's what makes him the more popular of the two.

His flow is definitely better than dolph but dolph's Cockiness and swag on the mic is otherworldly. Damn near beyond cam levels. Dolph legit raps like he's discovered the secret to life and can't outright tell us but he can drop clues via bars. I think that's what makes him the more popular of the two.
:lol: why u describe it to a T tho. What makes him more popular of the 2 is he just makes better music man. Preach, get paid, pull up, 150, cut it, play wit yo *** gonna get spins in urban clubs for a very long time. Moneybagg maybe can grow on me but he got some ways to go before he get to dolph level. Whatever happen to snooti wild dude? Gotti always gets 1 of his artist popping and the last goes ice cold. He could have a nice lil roster with snooti, moneybagg, youngsta

Halfway through, nice lil joints on there. Nothing I'm crazy about though.

That boy finessee2tymes got next outta Memphis though. That First 48 :wow: :wow: :smh: don't make no sense how hard that is. "I remember bumpin Gotti, now that nword bumpin ME" :wow: :smh:

Imagine if snootie wasn't a junkie and dolph had signed with gotti... dude would be a god. But he do got a legit 3 man squad.

My only thing is, these cmg dude's don't interact with each other at all. Don't collab, don't post each other's music, support each other it's like youngsta/yo on 2 different teams. It's like when gotti focused on a artist his other doesn't exist anymore. Haven't seen him and youngsta together for real since yo appeared same with snootie when youngsta came along.

What you talking about? They do be posting each other music and dropping collabs.

Somebody said Finesse got next. Dude would have next if he can stay out of trouble. Seems like a shootout takes place everywhere that dude performs lol.

For my Memphis music lovers, y'all should check out this dude YouTube page I posted above. He's like the hood CNN when it comes to Memphis rappers.

Back
Top Bottom