NFL’s Chris Chambers Married His Stalker

http://ditcradio.com/2010...bers-married-his-stalker‎/
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana]
Black Voices reports -

In a shocking development just recently reported, NFL superstar wide receiver Chris Chambers married the woman who stalked and harassed his family last year.

The Kansas City Chiefs player married Stacey Bernice Saunders (pictured) late last month. Chambers, who admittedly had an ongoing affair with Saunders during his marriage, had Saunders investigated by police.

The new Mrs. Chambers was charged with 11 misdemeanor counts for allegedly stalking and harassing his former wife, mother-in-law and sister-in-law over a six-month period. Saunders was arraigned but not arrested, because the charges were only misdemeanors.

According to police and court documents, Christina Chambers, who is now divorced from the 28-year-old Chris, testified that Saunders had harassed her and her family with menacing phone calls. Chris ended his affair with Saunders, but she was not willing to just go away quietly.

Chambers was quoted as saying that Saunders “launched an incessant attack verbally on me, and now my wife, her mother and sister.â€
[/font]

http://ditcradio.com/2010...bers-married-his-stalker‎/
[font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana]
Black Voices reports -

In a shocking development just recently reported, NFL superstar wide receiver Chris Chambers married the woman who stalked and harassed his family last year.

The Kansas City Chiefs player married Stacey Bernice Saunders (pictured) late last month. Chambers, who admittedly had an ongoing affair with Saunders during his marriage, had Saunders investigated by police.

The new Mrs. Chambers was charged with 11 misdemeanor counts for allegedly stalking and harassing his former wife, mother-in-law and sister-in-law over a six-month period. Saunders was arraigned but not arrested, because the charges were only misdemeanors.

According to police and court documents, Christina Chambers, who is now divorced from the 28-year-old Chris, testified that Saunders had harassed her and her family with menacing phone calls. Chris ended his affair with Saunders, but she was not willing to just go away quietly.

Chambers was quoted as saying that Saunders “launched an incessant attack verbally on me, and now my wife, her mother and sister.â€
[/font]

Somehow I read the title as "Married his sister" and I was scanning the whole article like where the +$%+ does it mention his sister?
laugh.gif

Somehow I read the title as "Married his sister" and I was scanning the whole article like where the +$%+ does it mention his sister?
laugh.gif

she must have done something that his wife WAS NOT willing to do. the icing on the cake
laugh.gif

she must have done something that his wife WAS NOT willing to do. the icing on the cake
laugh.gif

This is gona open the flood gates for trashy women to stalk dudes all over the place because "that one girl stalked that dude in the NFL and didn't give up and eventually they got married!"

I also thought it said he married his sister.

This is gona open the flood gates for trashy women to stalk dudes all over the place because "that one girl stalked that dude in the NFL and didn't give up and eventually they got married!"

I also thought it said he married his sister.

Back
Top Bottom