NFL 15 In Review...

that loss was the best thing to happen to the pack. shades of the 15-1 season and playoff collapse. this loss will remind them how quickly it can slip from your hands. they will be ok.

lions keep winning and have a chance at the top seed :smokin

romo gawd :smokin
dez :smokin
that o-line :x
defense needs to be more consistent.

eagles still have a shot but not when they put themselves in a hole like that.

panthers keep winning. hope they win the division.

seahawks getting hot at the right time.

9ers self implosion is complete. need to evaluate the whole team. wouldnt surprise me if they blow it up and start fresh.

dominating win by the bengals yet andy still looked bunz.

ravens will be a threat and so will the steelers.

browns are not making the playoffs. play manziel for the rest of the season for the experience. it will help him grow.

dolphins :smh:

bills :smokin

pats. hope they lose their last 2 games :smile:

colts business as usual.

chefs and chargers still in it but it looks bleak.

manning flu game. im liking what i see from the defense in december. will be needed in january.

- Fletcher should not be allowed back in Philly. Word is the boy was crying in the locker room. :lol:

Just for clarity, you mean dez's whipping boy bradley fletcher right?

As pointed out by lisa Ann, we have a fletcher cox on the team

-Manziel's debut was one of the worst I have ever seen.  He looked like he had absolutely no place on a football field.  Josh Freeman or Joe Webb on the Vikings bad.  He showed nothing.  It was crazy.

-We destroyed the 49ers hopes and dreams, Harbaugh has been crushed, the plummet back to mediocrity begins...  Haha.

-Go Bills!  That strip by Mario was a sick, sick play.

...Those are really the only games I watched yesterday.

I'm just looking forward to watching the young Vikings progress for these last two weeks. Teddy gets more encouraging by the week and Xavier Rhodes has been lights out for about 5 weeks now. Possibly one of the next great shutdown corners in the league.

Other than that, I'm just about ready for watching some playoff football.

COWBOYS

-7-0 on the road. Romo wit 18-1 td:int ratio on the road. Leading the lead in QBR on the road.
-Touchdown Dez :smokin
-Rolando McClain with another solid night. Crawford and Mincey with their best games of the season.

NFL
-Bills D is filthy. Filthy. I really wanna see them with a qb.
-NFC North just got interesting.
-mike Wallace catch :smh:
-Antonio browns catch :x :smh:
-obj :smokin
-Seahawks on fire right now.
-there's always fubu niners.
-Alex smith with a big week
-Johnny football. Lol.
-watt was all over Luck. Again.

I'm just looking forward to watching the young Vikings progress for these last two weeks. Teddy gets more encouraging by the week and Xavier Rhodes has been lights out for about 5 weeks now. Possibly one of the next great shutdown corners in the league.

Other than that, I'm just about ready for watching some playoff football.
I honestly feel like yall found your guy

Best Qb out this draft IMO

Didn't catch much of the early games, but from what I did see:

JJ WATT is a monster. we have a beer talent depleted team but somehow compete. I don't get it.

From the little I saw, Johnny looked bad. Poor mechanics and staring down receivers wont work here. Saw one good throw on a bootleg that showed his arm strength, but that's it. Wont write him off because the whole team looked bad. Offensive line, running backs, defense. All bad. Dalton didn't look much better, but he's under contract so...

Last edited:
It's already been 6 years of no playoffs and doesn't appear to change anytime soon. Here's to another spin on the Miami coaching carousel in 2015.

-Too many key injuries on both sides of the ball and bad calls from the refs cost of the game, but we'll be fine. 49ers don't make the playoffs and it's the end of the world. Other teams don't make the playoffs and it's business as usual. Just goes to show you the mindstate from us compared to others. Top 3 defense in the league with backups and dudes talking about the 49ers downfall or talks to blow the team up, lol. NT cubicle GM's for ya. Bless their hearts.

-Gotta give Romo credit.

-Dez representing the ROC .

-Diplomats, not much left to do but change the name and start from scratch.

Last edited:
Pitt had one just as egregious. These refs are horrific and it is due to the league and the pressure to throw flags

You guys are a QB away. Tannenhill is not the answer.

While I absolutely hate that dude, it's not just him. The team lacks depth at almost all major positions, there are no elite playmakers on either side of the ball (Grimes could be argued for), the team has scored 26 points the last 2 weeks and 7 points the last 2 games of 2013. Just all around fail.

Manziel looked bad yesterday but Andy Dalton was just as bad 14-24 117 0-1
Falcons just give up
Chargers don't fight it just let it happen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom