NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Happy New Year!

With the NCAA championship game ahead along with the Super Bowl its time for a new thread

View media item 2283048
none of the 2017 gear has been displayed

still waiting to see...

Super Bowl maybe

Looking forward to what Nike has in store. In the meanwhile, catching deals on the bay.

To keep this thread moving...what kind of deals are you catching @RKO?

I still am in the hunt for the Vapor Shield gloves at a good price. Should have bought those along time ago at the Outlets when I had a chance.

To keep this thread moving...what kind of deals are you catching @RKO?

I still am in the hunt for the Vapor Shield gloves at a good price. Should have bought those along time ago at the Outlets when I had a chance.

Well so far, I got the Black Vapor Jet 4 gloves for about $20 shipped, the black/silver Alpha Pro 3/4 TD for about $20 and the Black/White Vapor Carbon ELT 2014 for $35.

Not a bad haul. Between Eastbay/Nike.com, the Vapor Jet 4s are pretty cheap right now with codes.

I have the Black/White and White/Black Super Speed 3/4 D from a several years ago that I need to get rid of. I bought them too small and I had for good cleats to go to waste lol

View media item 2285514

Last edited:
Nice pick ups! Was thinking about adding that black / white pair of VCElite2014s to the stash...where did you find them for $35?

Nice pick ups! Was thinking about adding that black / white pair of VCElite2014s to the stash...where did you find them for $35?

Ebay. The market there is great. I always miss when the outlets and other discount stores get these shoes. Guys can't move these things fast enough and the price drops crazy. It sucks though because the older gems aren't usually available in my 13.

im looking for some nike untouchable pro/vc2014 gold cleats or all white cleats now

sz 10 is hard to find for low prices

I saw some Lacrosse Untouchable Pros on eBay in white / gold but only have an 8.5 for 89.

What's the story with cleats without the box? Box destroyed or did they get them from a college team?

I wish I could wear those. It seems like after the carbon fly's, nike has been making their cleats more narrow. I have to wear UA cleats now.

Are there any nike products made in Indonesia? I have the vapor jet 4s and those were made in china. I found some more vapor jet 4s that have a different palm that were made in Indonesia.

Haha, I actually like those Treadlock Vapors, I have that exact pair in that colorway. The wet/dry grip on the palm was great.

Haha, I actually like those Treadlock Vapors, I have that exact pair in that colorway. The wet/dry grip on the palm was great.

I have the black pair as well. Never mastered how to use them. Do they have to be wet and then dried to work properly? I used to see guys spitting on them constantly.

I have the black pair as well. Never mastered how to use them. Do they have to be wet and then dried to work properly? I used to see guys spitting on them constantly.

When wet, the palm just seems to actually grip the football better. When dried after a game, it seems to "re-energize" the tackiness of the grip, at least it did for me. A pretty unique glove but obviously Nike did away with that grip and now just sticks Magnigrip on all their gloves. Better grip, but less durable IMO.

Back
Top Bottom