NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Did anybody pick up the college Zoom Train Command shoes?

I grabbed the Texas pair. They’re pretty comfortable, but they have a low heel to toe drop similar to a Metcon. At this point they should be close to going on deep discount, so you should be able to grab a pair for cheap if you wait a little longer (depending on the school).
9CB64039-E525-4122-B674-83F02D21B157.jpeg 1BCB878E-20B9-4442-A33B-B06CB68F1092.jpeg 2B03FAD2-548E-4BAC-A6A2-DC3201D2F273.jpeg

They don't feel as light as say a VC Elite 2014 or Zoom VC but in comparison to the Vapor Untouchable Pros I have been wearing recently they feel exactly the same. I don't have the exact weight in oz but if I remember correctly the XI low was about or close to the same weight as the Untouchable Pro.
Thanks for the info man, have the Lebron Soldier Cleat as well and they're light but feel like bricks at the same time. Can't wait to get mine in.

@yomoney, thank you. I ended up getting the FSU pair for $67 off NDC with a 20% code. The detailing is really nice, definitely an underrated look with the visible Zoom.

@yomoney, thank you. I ended up getting the FSU pair for $67 off NDC with a 20% code. The detailing is really nice, definitely an underrated look with the visible Zoom.
Yeah I definitely agree. Recently it feels like all we’ve been getting are Free Trainers for NCAA shoes, so it’s nice to get a college trainer with actual Nike Air for a change.

Yeah I definitely agree. Recently it feels like all we’ve been getting are Free Trainers for NCAA shoes, so it’s nice to get a college trainer with actual Nike Air for a change.

These are temping with the extra 20% on NDC right now. They have heel and forefoot Zoom?

These are temping with the extra 20% on NDC right now. They have heel and forefoot Zoom?

It's heel and forefoot, but like on a lot of Nike models the forefoot bag is kind of hard to feel. I've only worn my a few times so maybe once it breaks in I'll feel it more. They're still pretty comfy though.

Back
Top Bottom