NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

They had better sign some good prospects because they had some questionable ones other Zeke Elliott

Soon to be Super Bowl week...lets hope that Nike has something good planned. I really want to buy some new cleats this year.

Soon to be Super Bowl week...lets hope that Nike has something good planned. I really want to buy some new cleats this year.

Wish they would have showcased anything new in the CFP; its crazy they did not show anything new, at least that I could spot.

I can't remember the last time we waited this long to have any new news about cleats, gloves, etc for Nike going into the new 2017 season.

Either Nike is slipping, which I highly doubt or they are about to release some :smokin next week.

Kids I coach - more and more are wearing UA and adidas. UA's high top cleats my kids LOVE.

I can't remember the last time we waited this long to have any new news about cleats, gloves, etc for Nike going into the new 2017 season.

Either Nike is slipping, which I highly doubt or they are about to release some :smokin next week.

Kids I coach - more and more are wearing UA and adidas. UA's high top cleats my kids LOVE.

Kids really like UA these days, gotta give em credit for that, seen as the new hip brand. To be honest though, their designs are so bland and generic, that I just don't remember them at all. Like, I can't even remember what the Curry 1 or 2 look like. Nobody can say that about the Air Jordan 1 or 2. Those high-a** Cam cleats are hideous IMO. adidas definitely has some nice stuff, that UB cleat looks good and the Adizero, Scorch, look good.

Think I'm gonna go after the Ultra Boost cleat

If it's anything like regular ultra boosts I'm sure it will be my go to cleat

Could never get with the UA wave. I don't like wearing anything but lows - returned or gave away all of my Jordan retro cleats because they were to restrictive to me. I can only imagine how a high top cleat must feel.

adidas is the brand that is really making the push to me. I like their cleat designs and now they are putting a UB cleat...does anyone know if the cleat has Boost in it?

Could never get with the UA wave. I don't like wearing anything but lows - returned or gave away all of my Jordan retro cleats because they were to restrictive to me. I can only imagine how a high top cleat must feel.

adidas is the brand that is really making the push to me. I like their cleat designs and now they are putting a UB cleat...does anyone know if the cleat has Boost in it?

UA has low tops :lol:

Think I'm gonna go after the Ultra Boost cleat

If it's anything like regular ultra boosts I'm sure it will be my go to cleat
I've been on the Nike wave forever but Boost is unreal in terms of comfort. Was curious about the Yeezy 350 cleat and was looking to purchase but I think I'll wait to see if I can cop the Ultra Boost cleats. I'm curious to see how the shoe is constructed because I'm pretty sure Adidas still advertises them as Primeknit. It definitely has to be "beefed" up for football so I'm not sure if I'll go my normal Ultra Boost size or 1/2 size up. Any thoughts?

Anyone know what turf shoes they were wearing at the Pro Bowl? Was this colorway limited edition? Can't seem to find them.

Thank FREAKING goodness, lol. I knew they had something coming out but usually they drop something early in the week of the Super Bowl.

Interesting look to the plate of that first shoe. Don't see any carbon fiber. Done with the V propulsion system? Looks like it was 3D printed and weight might be reduced because it appears hollowed or cored out. Perhaps some Flyknit.

Last edited:
anyone have the Ultra Boost's in their hands yet? how are they on foot?

Back
Top Bottom