NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

Looks like a beefed up Untouchable 2, similar collar, new 3D printed plate. Seems to be for "Alpha" players, LB's, RB's, etc.

I'm not sure why Nike hasn't dropped anything yet. Usually we get leaks around or before the National Championship and a definite release before the Super Bowl, including a Super Bowl make up cleat. This year nothing. I really hope that they aren't going to have the Untouchable Pros again for their 'speed' cleat. I can't imagine them doing that since it got taken down from Nike ID months ago. Even the 'early' views have only been that Alpha cleat. No new Speed options. :smh:

It's hard to tell what they are but in the picture I posted earlier from Jonathan Stewart's instagram story you can see 3 new cleats

Based on that picture from JS Insta it looks like the Force Savage and the Alpha cleat.

Yeah...looking more closely, you are right. Maybe an Alpha low?

NIKE...STOP BS'ing AND RELEASE CLEATS ALREADY

Apparel ended up in clearance or outlets but typically limited edition SB cleats sold out or had very limited sizes. At least that is what I could remember from the VCElite2014.

Noticed that Nike raised all of its sale prices by $20+ dollars in the football clearance section...:smh:

That might be the worst release color way I have ever seen. Shame on you, Nike.

Nice find, bro!

So, it would appear that Nike has no plans to release a new speed cleat for this year. I wonder what cleat is going to go for Nike ID? The new Alpha line?

At coaching clinics and talked to Eastbay and BSN reps.
Eastbay rep, who I don't like and have met before said new cleats dropping 5/1 - he had a sample pair of the Alpha Menance with a old Alpha Pro plate on it. He was clueless for much help.
BSN rep didn't know anything. He thought new stuff would be coming out in the Summer. Zero help.

Anyone else notice they took down the Alpha Menance from Nike's website.

Just wanted to share a pair of cleats I ID'd before the link went down! Would love to see this thread more active!

Plot twist; Nike is getting out of football! LOL.

I've never seen them so quiet with no news of anything going on, equipment, gloves, or cleats. Either they don't care anymore or are gonna drop some heat on us soon.

They're probably waiting to sign new athletes after the combine to market the new stuff

Back
Top Bottom